Vp

Csardas

My "To Do" list just birls round and round but never opens, whether Google or Safari. Anyone else had this problem? Tried the PC too, in case it was just the iPad.

Yes.

I had an email from Cunard today inviting me to complete the VP, but like you, when I logged in the "To do" would not open.

Also, I note that the list and work schedule of Senior Officers is no longer available. Anyone know why not? (without speculating).

Stewart

Mine too, on a Lenovo tablet, laptop with Google and another laptop with Windows 10 Explorer. I can still access the details eventually after a wait, but don't know if they are current, I check regularly as we are awaiting a cabin assignment for a P2 , you know the one with the reduced menu perhaps!

Mine too, on a Lenovo tablet, laptop with Google and another laptop with Windows 10 Explorer. I can still access the details eventually after a wait, but don't know if they are current, I check regularly as we are awaiting a cabin assignment for a P2 , you know the one with the reduced menu perhaps!

We are also waiting for our cabin assignment so I hope our details have been correctly accepted.

We are booked in PG for two of our trips next year so will be interested in what you find. This time in QG.

Edited by cruiseluvva

Bizarre, isn't it? Chrome didn't ever work on the Apples but Safari used to and both used to work on the PC.

Another VP query. On V616A, 8th-15th of October and VP shows 3 Formal nights yet another forum member has a hard copy VP which shows the much more usual 2 Formals in one week! Anyone ever heard of such a disparity before?

Spoke to Cunard about this - lady said there is a fault at their end which has been going on for 2 weeks. She said it might be resolved in the next few days but was remarkably unconcerned about it. She said if I had an urgent issue to ring them. As far as printing of etickets luggage labels etc - turn up at the pier with a confirmation of booking and that will be acceptable.

Thanks Pennbank! I'll certainly add another long frock to be safe! Wouldn't have questioned 3 Formals in a week on QM but thought it unusual on QV.

My either or was on QE if I remember may have been QV

With Mac,

Chrome or Safari browsers not working however Firefox does.

No luck with Chrome or Safari on iOS

I see that Cunard have now added this on the page

Important Information

Your To-do List - We are aware that your To-do List may not be loading correctly. Rest assured we are doing all we can to resolve this. In the meantime, you can still access important tools and information using the main navigation. Areas to highlight include:

Travel Documents for your Voyage Itinerary, E-Tickets and Luggage Labels.

Preparing to Go to complete your Personal details & to review visa and vaccination information.

Please note: Voyage Personaliser will be unavailable between 5am - 8am (BST) on Sunday 7th August. Apologies for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Having problems logging in?

Please note every guest included in your booking will have access to all the information (excluding credit card details) on Voyage Personaliser, including the personal information of other guests in your booking. You may provide and update the information of any other guest in your booking and they may provide and update your information. If you provide us with personal information of any other guests, you must have the authority of those guests or if the guests are under the age of 18, you must be their parent or legal guardian.

Click here to view our Privacy Policy

Click here to view our Booking Conditions

Click here to view our Website terms of use

Edited by Pennbank