Elite & Michael's Club

charlielinda

No, it unless you book a suite.

There is no dedicated lounge such as you experienced on Royal.

There is a continental breakfast complete with specialty coffees, mimosas and Bloody Marys in the morning. It's held in one of the specialty restaurants.

There will be a two hour cocktail party held in the sky lounge, unless there are too many Elites for its capacity, in which case each Elite will be issued three drink vouchers each night. Every night except embarkation night and the night of the Senior Officers Cocktail party.

All details will be spelled out for you in a welcome letter delivered to your stateroom.

We haven't sailed on Celebrity is quite awhile. Can we use the Michael's Club if we are Elite. We are on TA in November. On Royal Caribbean they have a separate lounge for Diamond. Any information you could give me would be great.

Since you are on a TA there will most likely be many many Elite and above guests. If so you will get the coupons for each night which can be redeemed at many of the bars on the ship.

Michael's Club became an exclusive Suites lounge about 2 years ago.

Enjoy your TA!!!:)

That's to bad. Royal Caribbean was just ok but we LOVED the Diamond Lounge as a place to relax.

Do they give actual coupons if there are many Elite or add to your card each like on Royal. Thanks for your thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If they have large enough elite presence such as on TA, and they give out coupons, they come with the date they are valid and your name, 3 per day during the published hours (like 5-7 or so generally).

On My TA's to Southampton and Rome, I found that the sky lounge every evening was busy most as if it were an elite gathering including appetizers passed often times, but you still had the flexibility to use the coupons elsewhere if you wanted - the best of both worlds.

Also, the coupons are valid for a limited menu of beverages, it's not all-inclusive.

Edited by cle-guy

• 1 month later...

They are delivered to your room along with the coupons for laundry, etc and the invitation to Elite events. If not there when you go to your stateroom on embarkation check with your stateroom attendant or you might have to stop by the Host/Hostess desk if you were inadvertently left off the list of Elites

We loved that on Royal they loaded the coupons in our sea pass card. How do they give you coupons? Thanks so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They will be in your cabin with the other Elite coupons and a letter providing the location of the Elite breakfast and other Elite benefits.