Luggage Valet

dx052

Is this service available for flights on British Airways to the UK or is it only for the US? Just heard about it and seems like a good offer. Sorry once again!! Miami on the Eclipse.

Edited by dx052

Luggage Valet had never been offered (apparently for Customs reasons) on international flights (other than, I believe, on flights between Vancouver and The US)...

Hadn't used it often but did like it/will miss it!

This is so disappointing!! The day you get off the ship the elevators are worthless. We loved the luggage valet because we didn't have to struggle lugging the suitcases down the stairs. We don't set them out the night before because the last 2 times we had "misplaced" suitcases & it took so long we almost missed out 1:00 flight.

Totally agree with Happy2Cruise - Celebrity is eliminating another program we really liked. The prices keep going up yet the entertainment is disappearing all around the ships - unless it is to sell something, the nightly shows have, IMO, gone terribly downhill, and with the Go Big, Better, Best, being Elite Plus is a waste. It is a lot of points to get to Elite Plus but the Drink coupons a worthless with the bev packages; the 200 min internet is worthless with the unlimited internet - - Big deal, we get an extra bag of laundry. Four of us travel together - how do you do 8 bags of laundry on a 7 night cruise especially when you can't turn in a bag the last few days?? Believe it or not I talked to Captains Club today & when I pointed it out she brought it up on her computer & said she never realized that going from Elite to Elite Plus was worth '0' but once she looked, she agreed.

This is so disappointing!! The day you get off the ship the elevators are worthless. We loved the luggage valet because we didn't have to struggle lugging the suitcases down the stairs. We don't set them out the night before because the last 2 times we had "misplaced" suitcases & it took so long we almost missed out 1:00 flight.

Totally agree with Happy2Cruise - Celebrity is eliminating another program we really liked. The prices keep going up yet the entertainment is disappearing all around the ships - unless it is to sell something, the nightly shows have, IMO, gone terribly downhill, and with the Go Big, Better, Best, being Elite Plus is a waste. It is a lot of points to get to Elite Plus but the Drink coupons a worthless with the bev packages; the 200 min internet is worthless with the unlimited internet - - Big deal, we get an extra bag of laundry. Four of us travel together - how do you do 8 bags of laundry on a 7 night cruise especially when you can't turn in a bag the last few days?? Believe it or not I talked to Captains Club today & when I pointed it out she brought it up on her computer & said she never realized that going from Elite to Elite Plus was worth '0' but once she looked, she agreed.

We too are Elite + and I agree with you about the drink coupons/cocktail hour-they have no value to us as the hours are too early. We have never used them, nor do we attend the Elite Breakfast but there are lots of others who enjoy both perks.

We do appreciate the laundry as we take longer cruises & often B2Bs so having those 4 bags of laundry saves us a big laundry bill. We also appreciate the Internet; we don't spend much time on-line when are are on vacation. We just check email every few days and occasionally send a picture to the kids so the 200 minutes each is plenty for us.

It seems that your dissatisfaction with Celebrity is growing, it may be time to try a different line. We found a change was just what we needed to get excited again about traveling.

Further conversations with Celebrity indicate that it is discontinued pending a new contract with a new provider. I'm hopeful we will see it back for the upcoming Carobbean season.

I agree. We love Luggage Valet and hope to see it again on Celebrity.