Freedom Of The Seas- Cabins

We're taking our honeymoon on Freedom in September. We originally had an inside room but I had seen the price for an outside room was the same price we paid for the inside. Only thing was it was a guarantee outside ( so they picked the location) we went from deck 8 to deck 2. Are outside rooms on deck 2 good? We've always been on higher decks so now I'm worried lol.

I think the deck 2 choice would be good as well. Especially getting on and off at ports. The ONLY down fall i would see is that you are 9 decks to the pool and windjammer etc. Sometimes elevator wait time depending on time of day sucks. And climbing 9 flights of steps is rough.

Any room with a view has to be better than an inside room.

Enjoy your cruise!

JoeRum

I agree with JoeRum. I like insides because I sleep really good -- and late! We once had a cabin steward keep knocking on our door! We finally got up, but it's so dark in an inside that you just want to keep sleeping.

I agree. Any cabin with a view (regardless of deck) is better than one with no view.

But keep an eye out on prices. Depending on the price you paid, you might find that the price for balcony cabins may come down.

So I was on Royal and noticed that the balcony price came down. I upgraded us again the other day. For 7 days it was an extra 330 total for us. I think that was a good choice. I think hubby will be surprised and well if he's know I will be happy haha. It's my honeymoon too lmao.