Brilliance Jan 15, 2018 - Sold out - Charter?

Hi,

When I am on Radiance next week I was planning to book B2B on Brilliance for January 2018, the 15th and the 20th. Today I see the the Jan 15th cruise shows completely sold out. Anyone know of a charter that may have taken over?

Thanks

Hi,

When I am on Radiance next week I was planning to book B2B on Brilliance for January 2018, the 15th and the 20th. Today I see the the Jan 15th cruise shows completely sold out. Anyone know of a charter that may have taken over?

Thanks

It's either a dry dock or its chartered

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You could always try to find the group that booked the space and try to book with them[emoji12][emoji12]

Might be the Lifestyle folks. They seem to book the Tampa ship in Dec/Jan.

Sailor sally, I think you are right. We spent last winter in the North Fort Myers area and every hour of every day the car dealer's commercial was on TV.

Buy a car and get a cruise on Brilliance OTS, he's been doing it for a couple of years.

Good luck with finding out what's happening. I'm booked on Brilliance for June next year which has shown sold out for over 5 weeks. My first email to RC (3 weeks ago) got a response saying the ship was in 'inventory maintenance' :rolleyes: and would come back on sale in 72 hours. Needless to say, it didn't and any subsequent emails have gone unanswered.

Can't find anything on theme cruise finder so only time will tell. I only booked the cruise to replace my cancelled Legend cruise. This is becoming too much of a regularity for me and makes booking a long time out too risky, and now they've taken away the balcony discount if you book close to the cruise date. If the cruise is cancelled I'm moving on to a land based holiday.

We wanted to book those two cruises next week while on Radiance so if it still shows sold out then I guess we can try Navigator on Jan 19, 2018 which is 9 days and goes to the ABC islands. We have already booked and bailed twice to that area. It would be one day shorter than the Brilliance B2B.

Edit: Or even better we could B2B on Navigator as the Jan 28 is just 5 days. :)

Edited by PCWalton1

We wanted to book those two cruises next week while on Radiance so if it still shows sold out then I guess we can try Navigator on Jan 19, 2018 which is 9 days and goes to the ABC islands. We have already booked and bailed twice to that area. It would be one day shorter than the Brilliance B2B.

Edit: Or even better we could B2B on Navigator as the Jan 28 is just 5 days. :)

I was told it was closed for inventory maintenance, but that is what they usually say when it is chartered. It might take a couple of weeks to know for sure

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like another Fuccillo of the Seas charter. Those of us in the Tampa and Ft Myers areas are well aware. Commercials night and day. Owner yelling about random things. They have been chartering Brilliance for the last few years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk