Grab bars on Maasdam

svalbard

Do tubs on Maasdam suites have grab bars?

Absolutely. AT least in the neptune suites.

There is a great site that has pics of the S class ship cabins and lots of bathrooms ;)

Abdssolutyely, in Pinnacle and Neprinrn Suites, there are grab bars. Would be dangerous with a moving ship even orff hearty/mobile folks to ecigt,enter a wet tub with no grab bars.

Edited by sail7seas

Thanks so much for your helpful replies. They really allay some worries I had about a slippery bath tub in potentially moving waters.

The few times I have had a tub, there has always been a non-skid surface pad to place in it (although I have hung on for dear life anyway ;)).

Thanks so much for your helpful replies. They really allay some worries I had about a slippery bath tub in potentially moving waters.

You can also ask your cabin steward for the suction cup-type rubber mats for the bottom of the tub.

The problem I always had with the tub was getting over the very high side, even with a grab bar. We always book a suite with a shower now.

Any tub for me is impossible to get over. The tubs on the R and S class ships are very high compared to what I had removed from my shower at home.

Only showers for both of us now.