Spa Treatment Discounts

I have a quick question. Can the spa discount that is automatically added to my Sea Pass Card be combined with any special daily offers that they have. Also, if they have discounts if you book the first day, can the Sea Pass Discount be combined with that. Just trying to figure out when the best time is to book a massage. My friend traveling with me wants to do this on her first cruise. Any tips and advise would be appreciated. We leave tomorrow. Thanks.

I have a quick question. Can the spa discount that is automatically added to my Sea Pass Card be combined with any special daily offers that they have. Also, if they have discounts if you book the first day, can the Sea Pass Discount be combined with that. Just trying to figure out when the best time is to book a massage. My friend traveling with me wants to do this on her first cruise. Any tips and advise would be appreciated. We leave tomorrow. Thanks.

Yes, my wife has never had a problem getting the c&a discount applied to any price they offer. She generally books a special the first day and something later in the week

I've always been told "no" to combining the C&A discount to any special sales or offers. Don't know how the above poster's wife has managed to do this.

Rci does over a 1000 cruises a year, your mileage could vary. I have also seen her and her girlfriend barter prices, and then add the discount or combine things for a cheaper price + the discount. As a rule they will work with you. Ask them to show you in writing where the discount can't be used, as it says nothing about it on the pricing list

Edited by setsail

Rci does over a 1000 cruises a year, your mileage could vary. I have also seen her and her girlfriend barter prices, and then add the discount or combine things for a cheaper price + the discount. As a rule they will work with you. Ask them to show you in writing where the discount can't be used, as it says nothing about it on the pricing list

Most (if not all) of the "ads" that I have seen say, "not combinable with other discounts".

Most (if not all) of the "ads" that I have seen say, "not combinable with other discounts".

I am sure you are correct, but it does not change my post. My wife doesn't book spa appointments based on an ad. She goes there and talks face to face to get pricing and it's understood up front that the c&a coupon will be accepted. It's never been a problem

Edited by setsail

I am sure you are correct, but it does not change my post. My wife doesn't book spa appointments based on an ad. She goes there and talks face to face to get pricing and it's understood up front that the c&a coupon will be accepted. It's never been a problem

Your wife has been very lucky. I've asked, in person and on more than one ship, and the answer is always the same. NO.....the C&A coupon is not combinable with spa specials. It's doesn't say it on the Spa price list because it can be used with those prices. The discount is also one per SeaPass card.

Your wife has been very lucky. I've asked, in person and on more than one ship, and the answer is always the same. NO.....the C&A coupon is not combinable with spa specials. It's doesn't say it on the Spa price list because it can be used with those prices. The discount is also one per SeaPass card.

Thanks, I will tell her. She is a smart shopper.

Edited by setsail