Le club voyage & Club continent suite laundry bags

uktraveller

Yep, that's one of them. I've made representations to Azamara on this subject before, but no luck so far. I plan another. There's too little differentiation between Discover (90 minutes), Discoverer Plus (120 minutes) and Discoverer Platinum (150 minutes). It's a huge jump in points to Discoverer Platinum for an extra 30 minutes. To the OP, you'll do comparitively well on the internet minutes because in a suite you'll get 235 minutes per person in the stateroom as a standard.

Strange; I got 235 minutes on my recent 7n cruise. I just assumed they had put the limit back to the original limits.....we were in a regular balcony; unless I got the wrong letter!! My mother at the lowest level got 90 mins...I used hers too [emoji857]

cd5a4e85f100728067ef9a2ba1809ac9.jpg

Sent from my iPad mini 4 using Tapatalk

Edited by little britain

Strange; I got 235 minutes on my recent 7n cruise. I just assumed they had put the limit back to the original limits.....we were in a regular balcony; unless I got the wrong letter!! My mother at the lowest level got 90 mins...I used hers too [emoji857]

As Discoverer in a balcony you get 90 minutes, so yes, they made a mistake. Unless things have changed very recently and the website hasn't been updated. In June I received minutes as per the website.

I bought the unlimited internet package anyway so just gave the codes for the free minutes away in the end.

Hi Phil

Surely there should be some allowance for your loyalty minutes in the cost of the unlimited internet package as you have earned them through your loyalty?

Hi Phil

Surely there should be some allowance for your loyalty minutes in the cost of the unlimited internet package as you have earned them through your loyalty?

No, nothing. You just lose them and the unlimited internet price is the same for everyone, regardless of whether you've sailed with Azamara or not.

With the unlimited internet package do they pro rate it so the price reduces as the cruise progresses - as Royal Caribbean do, or do they charge the same price whatever time in the cruise you sign up for it which is what Celebrity do I believe.

Edited by Bobal

With the unlimited internet package do they pro rate it so the price reduces as the cruise progresses - as Royal Caribbean do, or do they charge the same price whatever time in the cruise you sign up for it which is what Celebrity do I believe.

No Ann. It's only available for the first two days of the cruise and then option drops off the list from the login page.

No Ann. It's only available for the first two days of the cruise and then option drops off the list from the login page.

Wow - quick response. Thanks Phil. :) So how much would it be for 7 days?

Just back from the Journey, still working on my review.

I actually went to see the LCV lady, she doubled as the cruise sales person so I didn't make a special trip and she confirmed the following

one bag of Laundry per stateroom when sailing in a suite regardless of your LCV level.

Vouchers are given as follows,

1 for the first 7 days, another after 14 days and a third after 21 days.

Suite guest are now given a voucher to fill in with their name and cabin numbers.

She said it was the question most LCV guest asked. Suite guests lose all their in stateroom loyality benefits because suite benifits are better.

I explained we got 2 vouchers on our last cruise in a suite and she agreed the rules seemed to be interpreted differently depending on the hotel director. We had Richayd both times. However she then asked me if I needed another one because she did have some complementary ones. Unfortunately I had just sent all our dirty clothes to the laundry so I couldn't take advantage of her kind offer.

All our clothes came back beautifully washed and pressed. Nothing was damaged and I had very little washing left to do once I got home.

Absolutely brilliant, some good things to share but GCSE results and new sixth formers are taking up my time at the moment. Hopefully I will get time to submit it this weekend.

Hope your son / daughter has done well.

Last week our 18 yr old granddaughter passed her driving test one day and A Levels the next.

Today 2 granddaughters have obtained good passes in GCSE's .

I'm exhausted, nerves and loss of sleep!

I'm ready for my holiday!

Edited by upwarduk

is pretty small...in fact the first time I saw it I thought it was the "shoe bag" to have your DH's shoes shined!!!! :p But since the bag is fabric and not paper (like X's) it is pretty easy to "cram" a lot into the bag!!! We do T/As most of the time and have always received 2 "bags full"!!! :)...and this spring when the Journey's self laundry was "down"...we got an extra one!!!! SCORE!!! :) LuAnn

Thanks Phil - and one final question. Is the internet any faster after the refurb, I remember it being painfully slow last year.

The signal is stronger around the ship (I got a full signal on the iPad much more readily) and it was quicker too, but not Royal Caribbean Voom standards. One of the reasons I liked getting the u/l package. I didn't have to worry about the minutes ticking by if it started to crawl. Overall I was very happy with the ship internet in the Med.