Beach in Grand Cayman

Do you know the best beach to go to in George Town Grand Cayman and what a cab costs to get there? On Freedom now and the weather Tuesday does not look great. Thinking of canceling my excursion and having beach plans if the forecast improves.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you know the best beach to go to in George Town Grand Cayman and what a cab costs to get there? On Freedom now and the weather Tuesday does not look great. Thinking of canceling my excursion and having beach plans if the forecast improves.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We loved Royal Palms Beach Club, taxi cost was $4 pp one way, beach access is $2 pp, we loved having a cabana and we would definitely go back again.

https://royalpalmscayman.com/

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147365-d4586498-Reviews-Royal_Palms_Beach_Club-Grand_Cayman_Cayman_Islands.html

We loved Royal Palms Beach Club, taxi cost was $4 pp one way, beach access is $2 pp, we loved having a cabana and we would definitely go back again.

https://royalpalmscayman.com/

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147365-d4586498-Reviews-Royal_Palms_Beach_Club-Grand_Cayman_Cayman_Islands.html

We thought Royal Palms was horrible!:eek:

Overcrowded and way too LOUD!:(

Blasting music everywhere....

You can find many spots on the beach where it is quiet and not that crowded...

We thought Royal Palms was horrible!:eek:

Overcrowded and way too LOUD!:(

Blasting music everywhere....

You can find many spots on the beach where it is quiet and not that crowded...

I think we were the only ship in port that day. I did not find it to be overcrowded one bit when we were there, we loved the music, the beach, the food, the drinks, we didn't want to leave and we sure were not looking for a quiet place.

Different strokes for different folks :)

Edited by Life is Good Cruising

I think we were the only ship in port that day. I did not find it to be overcrowded one bit when we were there, we loved the music, the beach, the food, the drinks, we didn't want to leave and we sure were not looking for a quiet place.

Different strokes for different folks :)

We enjoyed Royal Palm Beach the last time we were there, but really wished we had a cabana. So, for our next visit we have reserved a beach cabana. We found that most of the noise was around the pool and the beach was crowded, but not overly noisy.

We have also been to Calico Jacks and that was more crowded and the music was louder than at Royal Palms.

The cabanas are good for up to 6 people. They waive the admission fee and the loungers come with it, so no need to rent an umbrella and chairs.

We went Royal Palm Beach in April. Loved it!!! Got there around 9:30 am- rented two lounge chairs and an umbrella right by the beach. Had lunch and drinks at their outdoor restaurant. It was not crowded at all- no loud music. Would definitely go again!

Sent from my iPad using Forums