Reflection photo or video reviews

luv2camp04

Here is a clip I made of my cruise on the reflection - it's mostly of the ports and views of the water etc but there are bits and pieces of the ship on it.

You'll notice that if you click on the link, underneath my video there will be a list of other YouTube videos about the reflection by other people that are more ship-focused and you could click on them all. Some of them are very extensive ship tours.

Here is a clip I made of my cruise on the reflection - it's mostly of the ports and views of the water etc but there are bits and pieces of the ship on it.

You'll notice that if you click on the link, underneath my video there will be a list of other YouTube videos about the reflection by other people that are more ship-focused and you could click on them all. Some of them are very extensive ship tours.

Thanks for the video link

Hi,

If you click on the link to the review of our eastern Med cruise on Reflection you will find lots of photos of the ship taken on the sea days.

This link will take you directly to the ship section with a video clip: http://www.travelandcruise.net/travellove_en/Ships/Celebrity-Reflection/celebrity-reflection.html

Enjoy!

Edited by Miaminice

There are a handful of lengthy video reviews on Youtube...

This one is 26 minutes:

Here is a 45 minute ship tour:

16 minutes of video without any narrative:

You will find many more links to shorter more specific videos in the sidebar. You can also Google "Celebrity Reflection blogspot" and find several links to personal blogs with reviews and lots of photos too.

Hi,

If you click on the link to the review of our eastern Med cruise on Reflection you will find lots of photos of the ship taken on the sea days.

This link will take you directly to the ship section with a video clip: http://www.travelandcruise.net/travellove_en/Ships/Celebrity-Reflection/celebrity-reflection.html

Enjoy!

Those are gorgeous pics!! (Of Eastern Med)

We will be on Reflection later this month on similar cruise.

What camera/lens did you use??

There are a handful of lengthy video reviews on Youtube...

This one is 26 minutes:

Here is a 45 minute ship tour:

16 minutes of video without any narrative:

You will find many more links to shorter more specific videos in the sidebar. You can also Google "Celebrity Reflection blogspot" and find several links to personal blogs with reviews and lots of photos too.

Thanks.

Those are gorgeous pics!! (Of Eastern Med)

We will be on Reflection later this month on similar cruise.

What camera/lens did you use??

Thank you! I use a Canon Eos 70D with a Canon 17-55 f2.8 lens. Some pictures are taken by my wife with her Panasonic Lumix TZ-71... and then there's the Iphone I use for panoramas.