I eat humble pie

kruisey

Hope the pie has chocolate. That would make it palatable. :) Your premise is correct, though. For some infathomable reason, solos can't take advantage of the "3 for Free" promotion. I've been able to get it for two of my cruises this year but we solos are now excluded.

Edited by Pam in CA

It goes well with crow;)

In 1948 when at boarding school.Meat was in short supply still in UK after the war.So guys shot rooks(species of crow family) in the woods on the grounds of the school

Edited by kruisey

Hope the pie has chocolate. That would make it palatable. :) Your premise is correct, though. For some infathomable reason, solos can't take advantage of the "3 for Free" promotion. I've been able to get it for two of my cruises this year but we solos are now excluded.

And yet it says "Guests with single occupancy will receive the per stateroom credit amount."

And yet it says "Guests with single occupancy will receive the per stateroom credit amount."
You're right. I re-read all the fine print and it looks like singles do sort of get the "3 for Free." What singles don't get are the sale prices. It says specifically that the fares don't apply to singles. That's what misled me. Thanks for the correction. Sounds like we still get stiffed at non-sale prices at 200%.

You're right. I re-read all the fine print and it looks like singles do sort of get the "3 for Free." What singles don't get are the sale prices. It says specifically that the fares don't apply to singles. That's what misled me. Thanks for the correction. Sounds like we still get stiffed at non-sale prices at 200%.

I travel SOLO on occasion, and I think that it su#$s that it looks like they are stiffing singles on the fares. It would not be as hard to swallow to get stiffed for 200% of the sale fare!

I wonder when this changed as I know that I have sailed SOLO a couple of years ago on excellent sale prices that were 200%... not non-sale prices! It was even when they had really big OBC with the sale and I did get the per cabin OBC amount (double) so that rocked too!

Oh the good old days!

Happy Cruising!!!

Mark

Well, that stinks ..... bad enough that the single's fares nowadays seem to be always at least 200%, but being cheated out of the sale fares too really is pushing it a bit too far.

Obviously they don't appreciate our loyalty. :mad::(:eek:

I think when it says 'fares do not apply to solos' it simply that when is says $x amount per person, that the solo does not pay that x amount. We all know solo pays X times 2. It's just saying don't take the fare literally "per person" for a solo. ie one person one fare.

I've just booked the sip and sale which also had that wording in the terms. I paid the stated per person price times two.

This 3 for 1 does not apply to my cruise on April 12.......There I am moaning about the OBC not applying to solo's.The whole item is not for my cruise:o:o:o

I often have to eat humble pie with my foot in my mouth. Does not taste as good as with ice cream.