signature drinks card

jaxw17

Can anyone tell me what 15 drinks are included in the package it does not give you any information on the web site

It includes all for purchase drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic, from water to $8 bar drinks.

Edited by 0bnxshs

There are lots of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks that cost less than $8.

You can buy bottled water, specialty coffees in the Explorations Café and dining room, specialty teas in the Exploration Café, sodas anywhere on the ship.

You can not buy bottles of wine, anything from the refrigerator in your cabin (if you have one), or any bottled water at the gangway and if Half Moon Cay is on your itinerary, the signature beverage package can not be used on the private island.

Can anyone tell me what 15 drinks are included in the package it does not give you any information on the web site

Yes it does. Did you read the Terms and Conditions ? Here it is for you:

"Signature Beverage Package (US$1,400 value per stateroom based on a 14-day cruise; retail value of US$50 per guest per day, including service charges) has a daily limit of 15 beverages, which includes all beverages priced $8.00USD or lower including service charges. Guests may order beverages one at a time and must be 21 years or older for alcoholic beverages. No sharing is permitted. Beverage management reserves the right to revoke the package if misused and refuse service for any reason, including service of alcoholic beverages to intoxicated guests. Package excludes purchases made in Signature Shops, Mini Bar and In Room Dining, or beverages on Half Moon Cay."

It's not available on HMC because transactions are done manually - no card swiping.

If I want a latte or soda let's say and want to be charged for it rather than have it count as one of my 15 drinks/day can I do so? I'd hate to waste a drink use age on such a small $ value item :D

I don't know. When they had a separate card for the SBP, you could have done so easily. (I did it in error by giving my room card instead of the SBP card!) But now that it is in the "coding" on your room card, I don't know how you could do it unless you tell the server that you want the full amount charged to your room.

The Signature Drinks Card you refer to is the Signature Beverage Package (SBP). HAL needs to improve it's website writers. Their description of this package is very confusing and generates many questions here on CC.

There are NOT just 15 specific drinks you can purchase with the package. If you like, you can have 15 beers, 15 glasses of wine, 15 bottles of water, 15 specialty coffees, 15 shots of Jack Daniels, 15 Bloody Mary's, or 15 of any other kind of drink, or.... any combination of all of the above. If you can actually get out of bed the next day, you can start all over again. Just about any beer, mixed drink, call brand, well drink, soda, water you can imagine is OK with the SBP. Just look at the menus and as long as the menu price is $8 or less, it's yours, and don't concern yourself about the 15% service charge. That has been included in your SBP, either by you purchasing it, or you got it as part of Explore-4. About the only drinks you can't use the SBP on are wines by the glass over $8, and bottles of wine. The VSOP stuff is also beyond the package as well as anything in your fridge in the cabin, and the bottles of water in your cabin. Easy solution, pickup a few bottles of water before heading back to your cabin, and stock up. As long as there's 2 bottles there when the guy comes by to check, you won't be billed.

I don't think HAL has a way to bill you separately for a coffee instead of hitting your daily 15 drink limit. But if you can handle 15 alcoholic drinks a day, more power to you.

If I want a latte or soda let's say and want to be charged for it rather than have it count as one of my 15 drinks/day can I do so? I'd hate to waste a drink use age on such a small $ value item :D

Yes. Just make sure that you tell your server to specifically charge your account for the low dollar item. They'll probably tell you that it's included and that there's no charge, so you'll need to stress the fact that you want to pay for the soda/water or whatever.

Yes. Just make sure that you tell your server to specifically charge your account for the low dollar item. They'll probably tell you that it's included and that there's no charge, so you'll need to stress the fact that you want to pay for the soda/water or whatever.

Or just buy a beverage card for the low priced, non-alcoholic selections. You can get one for $50.