suggestions hotel london close to attractions

hotrod610

Also depends on your transport.

If you are sailing from Southampton and will take the train then you want to stay near Waterloo. This is convenient for things places like Westminster and the West End. You can also get a river boat to the city.

As said before though, it really depends on your budget and what you want to see.

Belgrave Road, Westminster, London,

Going Sunday to London the second time, my hotel is in this road, near to victoria station, in this street are some cheap hotels, i need only a room to sleep with bath room. booked with booking.com. ( booked early and paid 392 pounds for 8 nights, small single room)

you can walk to many things like Westminster Abbey, house of parliament (Big Ben ), London eye, buckingham palace, piccadilly circle and the shopping/musical area.

If you like to walk this area for a hotel is cool, and with the victoria station it is easy to use the metro system.

I love going to the British Museum, and love the vibe of Bloomsbury, so I will usually stay at the Russell Hotel. Back in 2004 when she was new, we did our first TA on QM2. We took National Express from Victoria to Southampton for an unbelievable 1 quid per person. Today it's 8 quid, which is probably good compared to train prices.