Diamond/Plus on up Breakfast by Ship?

birdylady

I know there are threads that list Captain, CD, Activities director by ship. Does anyone know which ships have a breakfast area for Diamonds on up?

Thanx

From what I understand it can change, as needed, by the number of D and above on any ship. Her Majesty that you are sailing on in a few weeks, has always had a section of the MDR set aside for Diamonds and above, and we have sailed on her many times.

Empress doesn't have a section at all, but if you are D or above you can get your lattes/cappuccino coffees in the MDR free, since they don't have a Diamond Lounge at all.

The hotel manager jointly with the food and beverage manager probably make the decisions sailing by sailing dependent on breakdown of guest numbers.

I know there are threads that list Captain, CD, Activities director by ship. Does anyone know which ships have a breakfast area for Diamonds on up?

Thanx

On the Freedom Diamond and up can use Giovanni's to sit and eat but have to get their food from windjammer. Chops has a sit down breakfast for gold cards only. Don't know about MDR as we never ate there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by mark22mac

On the Freedom Diamond and up can use Giovanni's to sit and eat but have to get their food from windjammer. Chops has a sit down breakfast for gold cards only. Don't know about MDR as we never ate there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Let's make sure people are clear -- Gold Sea Pass cards are suite guests -- just not Junior Suites.

Being a Diamond (and moving to Diamond plus after the next cruise) what is the significance/benefits of this area for breakfast. How does it differ from breakfast in the rest of main dining. Never used it so I am curious. :)

Thanks

I don't see it as any different except there may be fewer people in that section and you can get complimentary lattes.

From what I understand it can change, as needed, by the number of D and above on any ship. Her Majesty that you are sailing on in a few weeks, has always had a section of the MDR set aside for Diamonds and above, and we have sailed on her many times.

Empress doesn't have a section at all, but if you are D or above you can get your lattes/cappuccino coffees in the MDR free, since they don't have a Diamond Lounge at all.

The hotel manager jointly with the food and beverage manager probably make the decisions sailing by sailing dependent on breakdown of guest numbers.

I don't see it as any different except there may be fewer people in that section and you can get complimentary lattes.

I'm learning so much. We didn't even know about this till just before our sailing this year. It really was nice to be able to have such a short wait do dine for breakfast. Now I know I can order a Latte.:)

I was debating starting a list to maintain like other the other threads, but it sounds like it's much more variable so I think I'll pass on that.

Thanx,

Erika

On the BR you could eat breakfast in Chops ordered from a menu. Not sure if it for Diamond and above or D+ and above. It was very nice, I hope they will still be doing that in Feb.

When we were on BR last year I believe the chops breakfast was for D+ and up.

On the BR you could eat breakfast in Chops ordered from a menu. Not sure if it for Diamond and above or D+ and above. It was very nice, I hope they will still be doing that in Feb.

It is D+/Pinnacle/Suite Guests (GS +) on Brilliance...

We were on Radiance earlier this year and it was Gold Card holders (GS and up and Pinnacle members)