If You Could Trade One Current NCL Ship With A Current NON-NCL Ship...

Two Wheels Only

The question is intentionally silly.

As for the policies/pricing, etc. The point was to prevent people from bringing in another ship and bringing "that ship includes complimentary lobster/bottled water/....." into the scenario. It has to follow NCL's policy and (roughly) the same pricing. If you want to trade Sky for Seven Seas Explorer, that's fine and the ship would have "Sky-like" prices and not Regent prices.

If the traded ship has to be the same size, sail the same itinerary, and "... has to follow NCL's policy and (roughly) the same pricing..." --- what conceivable reason could there be for trading? The NCL experience exactly replicated on a same-sized ship of another line is simply the NCL experience.

I think I will have to downgrade the rating of the question from "silly" to "stupid".

If the traded ship has to be the same size, sail the same itinerary, and "... has to follow NCL's policy and (roughly) the same pricing..." --- what conceivable reason could there be for trading?

You might have missed...

It can be bigger for smaller, smaller for bigger, or roughly equal in size.

I think I will have to downgrade the rating of the question from "silly" to "stupid".

And yet....you took the time to post not once, but twice. :rolleyes:

Wanna go for a third?

You might have missed...

And yet....you took the time to post not once, but twice. :rolleyes:

Wanna go for a third?

I think it is important to challenge silliness (and stupidity).

The point is if, regardless of possible change in size, you must wind up with essentially the same price, policy, and itinerary - in short: the same experience -- WHY BOTHER? Why not just go to a larger, or smaller, NCL ship?

I think it is important to challenge silliness (and stupidity).

The point is if, regardless of possible change in size, you must wind up with essentially the same price, policy, and itinerary - in short: the same experience -- WHY BOTHER? Why not just go to a larger, or smaller, NCL ship?

It may be a silly thread but the guy was just trying to have some fun on the forum. Lighten up, Francis.

Have you taken the time to think about what you are asking? No other line follows NCL's policies, pricing, etc.

But, aside from that, given the same itinerary, I would trade any NCL ship for any Princess, Celebrity, HAL, Royal Caribbean, or Cunard ship in a heartbeat. While I have not sailed any Oceania, Seabourn, Crystal, P & O, Thomson, MCI or Costa ship, I am reasonably certain that I would trade any of them for any NCL ship as well.

The major thing I would like about the "new" ship is that it would not be an NCL ship.

Yes, perhaps my response could be termed silly - but surely not as silly as the question.

e71ebc217063c4bc54a46851ee78cee9.jpg