What do you love about Celebrity Cruise Line?

Mjasp

LOL!:) Generally in the evenings after the early show performance and b4 the late dinner seating there are attendants in the restrooms on the deck with the theater and restaurant who open the OUTER door for guests so as to keep hands from touching bathroom doors and ward off the dreaded possible norovirus outbreaks. Nice little (no) touch.

This sounds like a good idea.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Forums mobile app

WAIT! Someone opens the door for you when you go to the bathroom?

Yes, just off the Solstice, there was a male attendant in the men's bathroom in the Ensemble Lounge who opened the outer door for you upon exiting as well as handing you a towel to dry your hands after washing. On a 10 day trip this occurred several times. The attendant's name is Iwahan from Indonesia. He received a cash tip at the end of the voyage for outstanding service.

Different years, different ships but quality of service, food are the sam. Great. As well as quality of PAX and as a result ambience...

I also love Sunset Bar.

On Millennium class we love thalassotherapy pool. Very relaxing place to be.

Love Cafe al Baccio early in the morning when I have it practically all to myself

The tea over ice presentation is beautiful.

My 16 year old loved the teen club and made a lot of friends

There was a particularly friendly staff member in the Oceanview Cafe on Eclipse every morning who was so cheerful and friendly it just brightened your morning. The omelet chef remembered my name and asked my husband where I was one morning. Nice to be missed!

Our room Stewart almost had a sixth sense when we were out of the room and he could tidy up.

Lots of nooks and crannies for toiletries in the bathroom.

Having a cocktail brought to you in the theater -- plenty of choices with the classic package.

My 18 year old enjoyed those heated lounges in the spa.

No shortage of loungers in the pool area -- nice and comfortable too!

Appreciated seeing CD Sue Denning welcoming pax back from excursions on the Eclipse and hearing her sing!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Love Cafe al Baccio early in the morning when I have it practically all to myself

The tea over ice presentation is beautiful.

My 16 year old loved the teen club and made a lot of friends

There was a particularly friendly staff member in the Oceanview Cafe on Eclipse every morning who was so cheerful and friendly it just brightened your morning. The omelet chef remembered my name and asked my husband where I was one morning. Nice to be missed!

Our room Stewart almost had a sixth sense when we were out of the room and he could tidy up.

Lots of nooks and crannies for toiletries in the bathroom.

Having a cocktail brought to you in the theater -- plenty of choices with the classic package.

My 18 year old enjoyed those heated lounges in the spa.

No shortage of loungers in the pool area -- nice and comfortable too!

Appreciated seeing CD Sue Denning welcoming pax back from excursions on the Eclipse and hearing her sing!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Can't wait to board the Eclipse...66 more days