Spice h2O and Posh on the Epic

jtdlmc

Spice H20 is located at the Aft of the ship, adults only until the evening, has tiered seating/lounging, which is great for views of the sea, has 2 hot tubs, a pool, large video screen, a bar and small food options. You basically don't have to leave the area during the day if you don't want to. It is a great location. I wouldn't bother with Posh passes on the Epic.

We loved Spice on the Epic and will be returning to sail on her again in the future (without our kids) just for that space alone.

Edited by ilovetotravel1977

Spice H20 is located at the Aft of the ship, adults only until the evening, has tiered seating/lounging, which is great for views of the sea, has 2 hot tubs, a pool, large video screen, a bar and small food options. You basically don't have to leave the area during the day if you don't want to. It is a great location. I wouldn't bother with Posh passes on the Epic.

We loved Spice on the Epic and will be returning to sail on her again in the future (without our kids) just for that space alone.

Thanks! It sounds like an awesome place. We are a group of six adults so I'm thinking we may spend most of our sea days there :)