Wine bottle prices

Thanks ... $40 + gratuity is about what I would expect to pay. $50 is a bit outrageous, though. I would expect to see 3x as much as in the store here ... so guess $45 isn't really too far out of line. I miss the wine bottle packages they used to have where you could buy 7 or 10 bottles and each bottle would be around $30 including the tip. Oh well ... I will drink less wine! :D

Thanks ... $40 + gratuity is about what I would expect to pay. $50 is a bit outrageous, though. I would expect to see 3x as much as in the store here ... so guess $45 isn't really too far out of line. I miss the wine bottle packages they used to have where you could buy 7 or 10 bottles and each bottle would be around $30 including the tip. Oh well ... I will drink less wine! :D

There may still be packages...we bought a 5-bottle package on our Serenade cruise last March. We were happy with the selections and at $200 for the 5, it was $40 per bottle.

There may still be packages...we bought a 5-bottle package on our Serenade cruise last March. We were happy with the selections and at $200 for the 5, it was $40 per bottle.

I hope they still have this. I asked that on another thread and was told they don't but never hurts to ask. $40 per bottle is about what I would expect to pay. Thanks!!

I too, miss the wine bottle packages. Not sure what ship you are on, but we were just on the Anthem 5 Day to Bermuda, and towards the end, think 3rd or 4th day, they offered a 20% discount on bottles of wine in Vintages. Picked up a bottle of my favorite, Rombauer chardonnay. They sent it to Chops for me and had it waiting!! Nice! But Kendall and Clos du Bois are in the $40 range. I don't like the diamond hour wine, Tisdale. We can get that here for $2.99 a bottle. Not worth it, I would rather pay for a bottle I know I like!