Voom package purchase - multiple devices

For our cruise there is now an offer for 30% off the Voom internet purchase. I just purchased a package for multiple devices (5). I put that purchase under just my name when selecting passengers in the check out process... I want other family members on mine and other reservations to be able to use the Voom, do they just give you 5 seperate log in codes? If that is the case then I can just give those out to the others in my family?

Thanks

For our cruise there is now an offer for 30% off the Voom internet purchase. I just purchased a package for multiple devices (5). I put that purchase under just my name when selecting passengers in the check out process... I want other family members on mine and other reservations to be able to use the Voom, do they just give you 5 seperate log in codes? If that is the case then I can just give those out to the others in my family?

Thanks

You will get the same code for all 5 devices. You can share with whoever you want.

If you try to connect more than 5 devices at the same time, then one of two things will happen:

1) You will knock off one of the other devices.

2) You will get an error message saying you already have the max number of devices online and you have to log one out in order to connect another.

Edited by clarea