Eat Drink Play Complimentary on Oasis Class?

Rysdykj

Has anyone seen what Royal is offering starting in November on Oasis Class Ships for neighborhood balcony rooms?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/harmonyoftheseas/staterooms/

Since I am booked in a boardwalk balcony in January, does that mean I will be given a complimentary meal at Johnny Rockets, and (2) soda packages?

Yup, should be automatic. I was told about when I called in for a price drop on Harmony in January. Was told that since we purchased the deluxe beverage package we should have two sets of the freestyle cups in our room at boarding, but I'm not sure if they'll really do that.

Has anyone seen what Royal is offering starting in November on Oasis Class Ships for neighborhood balcony rooms?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/harmonyoftheseas/staterooms/

Since I am booked in a boardwalk balcony in January, does that mean I will be given a complimentary meal at Johnny Rockets, and (2) soda packages?

Possibly - was that the promo when you booked? If not, you most likely will not :o

It's not a promo. It is an ongoing perk that comes with those rooms regardless of when you book.

Did they retro it back to bookings that had already been made? OP leaves in three weeks and it's like he just noticed it...makes me think he booked quite a while ago. JMHO:)

Did they retro it back to bookings that had already been made? OP leaves in three weeks and it's like he just noticed it...makes me think he booked quite a while ago. JMHO:)

When I called in for a price drop I was told it was automatic for all sailings in the date range; no need to rebook, doesn't matter when you booked.

Yes it was retro back for all bookings. Anyone sailing after end November will receive this.

Yup, should be automatic. I was told about when I called in for a price drop on Harmony in January. Was told that since we purchased the deluxe beverage package we should have two sets of the freestyle cups in our room at boarding, but I'm not sure if they'll really do that.

Would you be able to upgrade your soda package to the deluxe at boarding? it would save you some $$.

Yes it was retro back for all bookings. Anyone sailing after end November will receive this.

Great promo for our Boardwalk balcony...much better than that offered for Central Park...at least we think so.

Edited by Ashland

I don't think you can upgrade anything in this promo.

That's what we assumed as well, but even if it was allowed it would still be cheaper to book the deluxe now. The promo includes the basic $8 a day soda package. The deluxe package for our sailing is $48 per day online with the 20% off promo. Assuming that they are telling the truth about the 20% off, the on board price for the deluxe will be about $61 per day. So the 20% off saves us $13 per day, while upgrading from the soda package would save us $8.

That's what we assumed as well, but even if it was allowed it would still be cheaper to book the deluxe now. The promo includes the basic $8 a day soda package. The deluxe package for our sailing is $48 per day online with the 20% off promo. Assuming that they are telling the truth about the 20% off, the on board price for the deluxe will be about $61 per day. So the 20% off saves us $13 per day, while upgrading from the soda package would save us $8.

What I am interested in seeing is if you can upgrade to the Refreshmemt package. As that is not discounted pre cruise there would be a savings to be had.

To me this offer is not that much different than those in the UK that had the select beverage package included who were allowed to upgrade to the delux package.

We will know for sure come the beginning of December once people start reporting back

the freestyle cups are included with the deluxe package so they would have been in your room even if you were not in a boadwwalk balcony.

the freestyle cups are included with the deluxe package so they would have been in your room even if you were not in a boadwwalk balcony.

Right. I was saying that technically we should have 4 freestyle cups in our room; two from the deluxe package, and two from the Eat. Drink. Play. promo. But I'm not sure if they would actually give us all 4 cups, or just 2.

Would you be able to upgrade your soda package to the deluxe at boarding? it would save you some $$.

We are in a Boardwalk Balcony in January and I asked C&A if I could upgrade the soda package to the alcohol package. I was told that I could not do so. I was also told I didn't need to do anything to get the soda package and the Johnny Rockets meals.

We booked our cruise in April and Royal told us about the package. I did not think to ask that since the JR part of the plan is for 4 people, and we are only 2 will we get to have lunch there twice or will it be good for just once?

I know I won't use the rock climbing part, but I think that would be a fun thing for families.

Right. I was saying that technically we should have 4 freestyle cups in our room; two from the deluxe package, and two from the Eat. Drink. Play. promo. But I'm not sure if they would actually give us all 4 cups, or just 2.

thanks for clarifying I understand now. I don't have an answer though.

It's not a promo. It is an ongoing perk that comes with those rooms regardless of when you book.

I believe that it started with April '16 bookings. It does not seem to apply to '18 sails. Did a mock booking for an Allure booked for Easter '18, but the website does not recognize any '18 dates. No small print for clarification.

I believe that it started with April '16 bookings. It does not seem to apply to '18 sails. Did a mock booking for an Allure booked for Easter '18, but the website does not recognize any '18 dates. No small print for clarification.

It'd for all bookings regardless when the booking was made. We made our upcoming Allure cruise long before April 2016 and it is included. I was also told it is included with our March 2018 Oasis cruise.

It'd for all bookings regardless when the booking was made. We made our upcoming Allure cruise long before April 2016 and it is included. I was also told it is included with our March 2018 Oasis cruise.

You are correct even though the range of dates on RCL website stops at Dec. '17. Called RCL as there was a small price reduction ($60) for our Allure April, '18 cruise. The Cert. Vac. Planner told me that the promo applies to all neighborhood bookings and that although it does not show up on the invoice, it is on the booked reservations. Conclusion, I hit a small lottery of $60 reduction for each of the 3 cabins and the extras that comes with the promo. Hopefully, RCL can substitute the red for a white wine.