Xcelerate Internet discount for Elite!

kevinyork

Can anyone tell me what the Elite discount is on the Xcelerate package for Elite passengers? I believe it's a discount now rather then a set amount of minutes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You still will have 90 minutes per cruise if you are Elite. Also you will have discount on internet oackage if you need it...

My DW and I both elites and 180 minutes should cover our needs...

Can anyone tell me what the Elite discount is on the Xcelerate package for Elite passengers? I believe it's a discount now rather then a set amount of minutes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is usually 30%. Elite+ Get 35% and I think the level below is 25%. You do lose the Elite minutes. They often offer a se one package at 50% but that may change from ship to ship.

You can keep your Elite minutes and use them rather than the package.

It is usually 30%. Elite+ Get 35% and I think the level below is 25%. You do lose the Elite minutes. They often offer a se one package at 50% but that may change from ship to ship.

You can keep your Elite minutes and use them rather than the package.

Thanks. Our Select discount was 30% a couple of weeks back. Is Elite the same discount then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
We disembarked Millennium last week and the Elite+ discount was 35% off the unlimited internet package.

BEAV,

That's good to know. We have Elite status and will be doing a 12 day on Millennium in December. Can you get the Elite discount pre-booking the wifi or should you wait until on-board?

Roger

• 4 months later...
BEAV,

That's good to know. We have Elite status and will be doing a 12 day on Millennium in December. Can you get the Elite discount pre-booking the wifi or should you wait until on-board?

Roger

You can get the 35% elite discount in advance if you call in. Also, I just received an email today that suggests that booking in advance you are supposed to get an additional 10% off if you book in advance.

You can get the 35% elite discount in advance if you call in. Also, I just received an email today that suggests that booking in advance you are supposed to get an additional 10% off if you book in advance.

Elite is 30 and CC is 10, but only if you call...I just did and booked it...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is there ever a discount for a package if you buy it the first day or two on a cruise?

A friend of mine who was on the same TA last April, as both of us are doing this April, said that she was select and only paid $150 onboard for a 16 night cruise. I bought the package being elite plus the additional 10% off and paid $201 for this year. So, trying to figure all of this out leads me to believe that all cruises are different, along with whatever we are told when we call Celebrity. Nothing new there, but I was also told that it is never discounted onboard! I smell a rat...:eek: