How do I download shore excursion brochure?

kenevenpar

• 3 months later...

Am I right to assume that you can only download the brochure when the final balance has been paid. I've tried the button as described but just get an error.

We are a group of friends travelling and we found it easier to plan excursions the last time when we had a paper copy.

Thanks

Anne

I remember being able to download a PDF of ShoreEx. I may be missing it, but I cannot seem to locate anything on =X= web. Any ideas?

Celebrity has a pdf file on their US website that tells how to do it, step by step.

(I don't know whether or not it has something similar on their website for other countries.)

When I used it, I first needed to click a link to temporarily disable a popup blocker, because I got a message at the top of my screen telling me that a popup blocker was preventing it from loading.

It is not necessary to make final payment, or even to have a reservation for the cruise at all, for that matter.

You don't even need to log in to your Celebrity account.

The only information you need to enter is ship name, sail date, and currency you will use.

I also downloaded the pdf file for the excursions to my own computer, and suggest doing that (if you have the available space) so that so you can access it again easily whenever you want to look at it without needing to be online or having to go through all the steps again.

I will list the steps I followed below the link, but think it would be good if you can click the link and look at the pdf file because it has illustrations.

How to Access Shore Excursions Downloadable Brochure.pdf

Step 1 - Visit http://www.celebritycruises.com

Step 2 -Click on Shore Excursions link under the main Onboard menu in the main navigation bar at the top of the home page, which will take you to the Shore Excursions landing page

Step 3 -Once you reach the landing page, scroll down until you see the clickable Download Shore and Land Excursion Brochure button.

Step 4 -After clicking the link, you’ll be directed to enter information about your sailing to access the specific brochure associated with your itinerary.

Step 5 -Submit the appropriate information, and browse available excursions for your sailing

Edited by varoo

Am I right to assume that you can only download the brochure when the final balance has been paid. I've tried the button as described but just get an error.

No. You can download it any time it is available.

We downloaded ours over a year before the cruise and over 9 months before final payment.

However, that far in advance it is not totally complete or accurate.

When I used it, I first needed to click a link to temporarily disable a popup blocker, because I got a message at the top of my screen telling me that a popup blocker was preventing it from loading.

Failing to do that is the main reason most people have trouble downloading the brochure.

Anne, out of curiosity, I just tried Celebrity's UK site at

http://celebritycruises.co.uk

It brought up a different screen from the US site that I described previously, but scrolling down the first page about half way (below the world map), on the right side is a picture of a couple on a motorcycle by the coliseum,

and it has a link that says "Shore Excursions >"

I clicked that link, and the next screen had a picture of a hot air balloon.

I scrolled down and found a link below right in the center of the screen that says

"VIEW ALL SHORE EXCURSIONS"

When I clicked that link, it switched me to the US website.

Scrolling down just a short way on the right is a link to

Download Shore Excursions Brochure for specific sailings

and clicking that on the US website, it should work for you just as it does for us here in the USA, as described in post #8.

But IMPORTANT: you can't just click the link above here in my message -- I tried that, and it brings up an old plain black and white form that no longer works if I do it that way.

So if you get that one (it says Loading... at the top), just close it and try again.

The new form that works correctly has a blue box border around it, and the blue box opens first, before the print appears.

For that matter, it may be easier if you try starting from the US website to begin with: http://celebritycruises.com

Good luck!

Edited by varoo

It brought up a different screen from the US site that I described previously, but scrolling down the first page about half way (below the world map), on the right side is a picture of a couple on a motorcycle by the coliseum,

I scrolled down and found a link below right in the center of the screen that says

and clicking that on the US website, it should work for you just as it does for us here in the USA, as described in post #8.

But IMPORTANT: you can't just click the link above here in my message -- I tried that, and it brings up an old plain black and white form that no longer works if I do it that way.

So if you get that one (it says Loading... at the top), just close it and try again.

The new form that works correctly has a blue box border around it, and the blue box opens first, before the print appears.

For that matter, it may be easier if you try starting from the US website to begin with: http://celebritycruises.com

Good luck!

Yes I have found that link - when I click the link for "Download Shore Excursions Brochure for specific sailings", I get the error so the site doesn't seem to be directing back to what it should from the UK site.

I tried to use the .com address but got redirected to the .co.uk website

:(

Anne

Good luck!

Doesn't work for me either... response is "Request unsuccessful: error"

The website is an absolute joke these days, nothing works!

Yep. Agreed.

I'll third that :D. I appear to be able to log into some of my reservations to view shore excursions, dining etc., but not others :confused:. I keep getting an error message and being logged out for 20 minutes - not managed to get into the reservation at all :(.

I just download the brochure for our 2018 cruise. Like it says above, go to: http://www.celebritycruises.com/plan-a-cruise/shore-excursions

Click on the button "Download Shore Excursions Brochure for specific sailings"

TURN OFF YOUR POP-UP BLOCKER

Enter your sailing information and click submit.

Done all that - still doesn't work

I think we have established that you can do this from the US website but not from the UK

Done all that - still doesn't work

I think we have established that you can do this from the US website but not from the UK

I don't know if this is the case for the UK website, but the US site used to only work when logged OUT of your My Celebrity account.

Maybe that's worth trying? Good luck!

Jane

Sorry that it didn't work for the UK people the way it does for us here in the USA.

As noted previously, when I try to do it from the UK site, part way through it switches me back to the US website, and from there on it works for me just the same way as when I start out on the US website.

But apparently not if you are in the UK, even if you are on the US website.

Very strange!!

Let's hope that someone else will find another way to do it from the UK and post the solution here.

I don't know if this is the case for the UK website, but the US site used to only work when logged OUT of your My Celebrity account.

Maybe that's worth trying? Good luck!

Jane

Thanks for the suggestion but tried it logged in and not logged in without any sucess