Differences between Concierge Lounge/Suite Lounge

mtm103

Hi all, apologies if this has been asked before but I have searched and can't find it. I see they "re-branded" the concierge lounge on Anthem to a Suite Lounge. Apart from presumably D+ now not been able to use it, are there any other differences?

Thank you

Hi all, apologies if this has been asked before but I have searched and can't find it. I see they "re-branded" the concierge lounge on Anthem to a Suite Lounge. Apart from presumably D+ now not been able to use it, are there any other differences?

Thank you

From what I've seen on the Liberty only suite guest can use the suite lounge everyone else is now in the diamond lounge.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you

We were just on Anthem - the Suites Concierge is open to D+, Pinnacle and Suites. Other than the location - down the very long hallway to deck 12 with great aft views, there is no difference in food/drinks. I will say that as Pinnacle we did prefer the D+ Concierge as it is closer to the theater so easy to stop in for a drink. Also since Suites don't go there - there is NO kids (hope that did not sound too rude). Our favorite route was using the 3 drinks on the card. If you like wine they give you better wines than the "allowed selection" or usually we would start at 270 - quiet, spacious, and better views than Suite Concierge. We then walked to D+ Concierge for drink and off to the show right next door. Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

To clarify, I referring to the Adventure. On the RCCL website in October, the deck plan for post dry dock showed a SL moved to next to Viking Crown and the CL gone. As of today, it shows the CL on the 9th deck, a future addition of a SL next to Viking Crown.

However, when I sailed on November 14th on the Adventure, in speaking with the concierge, the transition and move of the CL to the SL is on indefinite hold.

I was on the Adventure last year and there was no warm food in the CL. Just cheese and such.

I was told by Concierge and waiters that they couldn't do warm food because of some safety or food safety issue.

They said that after drydock they would fix this problem. I assumed that's why CL was moved from 9 to 14 but when it wasn't done fleetwide to other voyager ships I had my doubts.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

I was on the Adventure last year and there was no warm food in the CL. Just cheese and such.

I was told by Concierge and waiters that they couldn't do warm food because of some safety or food safety issue.

They said that after drydock they would fix this problem. I assumed that's why CL was moved from 9 to 14 but when it wasn't done fleetwide to other voyager ships I had my doubts.

Interesting the reasons they stated that they couldn't do warm appetizers. (Consistently inconsistent...lol). On our recent sailing with the CL in the same place on deck 9, we had warm appetizers every day. They were actually quite good.

that is incorrect....K.O.:cool:

To again clarify, at the time I posted the original information in October that was correct information available from RCCL. Since then the delays with the dry dock refurbishment have changed this. This was all confirmed to me by the concierge when I was sailing on the Adventure on November 14th.

Interesting the reasons they stated that they couldn't do warm appetizers. (Consistently inconsistent...lol). On our recent sailing with the CL in the same place on deck 9, we had warm appetizers every day. They were actually quite good.

Yeah it was probably a white lie. I like the warm food and wasn't diamond yet so I was missing the tasty snacks.