FREE Photo of your choice from your existing printed photograph selection

JohnFLL

As a newly minted diamond, I'm wondering if this offer is still good. In addition, can you please elaborate how this works? For example, do you pick out a photo from the board or kiosk. What size is this?

Thank you,

John

Ft. Lauderdale

You can select any of the pictures that are already printed for you, no matter the size. Just take it to the cashier and let them know you would like to use your free photo coupon for that picture.

If you are purchasing other pictures, I recommend you purchase them in a separate transaction. We have had it happen where they use the smallest picture for your free one instead of the larger size you picked and they wouldn't fix it. So from then on we just purchased it separately to avoid any issues.

Thank you for the quick responses. This is a hard copy on photographic paper not a digital image, right? Is there any reason why you wouldn’t choose the largest photo?

To tell you the truth, we usually avoid the photographer because we weren’t interested in buying a package. So where do you usually have your free photo taken…boarding, MDR, etc?

That's pretty funny that you technically have to be in the picture.

Thank you for the quick responses. This is a hard copy on photographic paper not a digital image, right? Is there any reason why you wouldn’t choose the largest photo?

To tell you the truth, we usually avoid the photographer because we weren’t interested in buying a package. So where do you usually have your free photo taken…boarding, MDR, etc?

That's pretty funny that you technically have to be in the picture.

We have them taken where ever the photogs are operating. You can look at the photos each day and take them to the desk in the photo area and ask that they be put in a folder for you to pick from later. At least that is what we have been able to do. That way you can pick the best one closer to the end of the cruise.

This is the hard copy.

Edited by retiredgram

We too avoid the photographers except at dinner. Like to have photos with both sitting "side by each" at the dinner table. Nice closeup shot.

Wouldn't select photo where eves were closed.

Always had them taken on forman/chic nites on Celebrity. Make nice Christmas gift for granddaughter.

Slightly off point, but similar, I believe that since both me and wife are diamonds, we each get the discount, but what about children who get our "status", do they get the discount as well? If they are emerald on their own, do they at least get the emerald discounts loaded to their sea pass card?

Yes not an issue enjoy.

Slightly off point, but similar, I believe that since both me and wife are diamonds, we each get the discount, but what about children who get our "status", do they get the discount as well? If they are emerald on their own, do they at least get the emerald discounts loaded to their sea pass card?

Yes you and your wife each get the photos. Your kids (under 18) do not, no matter what level they are. Kids have their own set of coupons that are the same for all C&A levels.