New Sale on Celebrity Website

Drysil

Just rebooked for my March 2017 Carribean cruise using Celebrity's new Insider Sale promotion ( http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/caribbean-cruise-deals ) that runs through Tuesday -- went from Go Better to Go Best AND my cruise fare went down! Sale covers anything through April 2017, so check if you have a current booking!

Just rebooked for my March 2017 Carribean cruise using Celebrity's new Insider Sale promotion ( http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/caribbean-cruise-deals ) that runs through Tuesday -- went from Go Better to Go Best AND my cruise fare went down! Sale covers anything through April 2017, so check if you have a current booking!

Yep! My 1A Go Best went down $300. Go check!

Prices have come down from few weeks ago. But I am still paying less for my 3/24/17 sailing 2D balcony. Waiting for an AQ drop.;)

BTW - X is giving away November and December sailings...I never have seen prices this low, even after final payment.... I think a lot of people will reconsider booking in advance after seeing such price drop. I will.

Prices have come down from few weeks ago. But I am still paying less for my 3/24/17 sailing 2D balcony. Waiting for an AQ drop.;)

BTW - X is giving away November and December sailings...I never have seen prices this low, even after final payment.... I think a lot of people will reconsider booking in advance after seeing such price drop. I will.

Agreed Isabela, these recent post final price drps are the largest I have ever seen. The price we just paid for the Silhouette Trans Atlantic was a very pleasant surprise.

Strange things have been happening price-wise for both Celebrity and Royal recently. There was a crazy price drop on E1 balconies for the April 17 spring TA on Freedom OTS. Less than half price for one day !:eek:

Saw the price drop this morning for my March 2017 Eastern Caribbean and went from Aqua Better to Best and reduced my price. Could have saved a lot more if I stayed with the Better Plan but love having all 4 perks. I think the prices were much higher earlier this year and bookings may be down. Celebrity sees how much people are will to pay and adjusted prices downward. I am sure there are plenty of people who book their cruise and never check the prices again.

Agreed Isabela, these recent post final price drps are the largest I have ever seen. The price we just paid for the Silhouette Trans Atlantic was a very pleasant surprise.

Strange things have been happening price-wise for both Celebrity and Royal recently. There was a crazy price drop on E1 balconies for the April 17 spring TA on Freedom OTS. Less than half price for one day !:eek:

Hi Neil,

I missed Silhouette..I wish I was doing TA again this year, but we will be going on Equinox 12/9 sailing. Wishing you a great time on your trip..

Did you end up going on the Anthem to Bermuda? Mine was a cruise from hell..

I am done with RC.

It seems that X changed their pricing strategy. They used to have better pricing at the beginning and they will raise them as popularity increase. Now they start with inflated pricing to cover perks and drop pricing later, if the sailing shows slow booking - that is what have happening now. I think in the future, I will only book after final payment.

Edited by ISABELLA

We are booked on the Reflection sailing March 11th, 2017. In a 2A Cabin, but paid a 2B price due to Captain's Club. (7235) When looking at the Celebrity Canadian site I can't tell which category would be ours as it doesn't show and deck 7, midship cabins. Any tips as to how I can check? I'd hate to miss out on a price drop.

We are booked on the Reflection sailing March 11th, 2017. In a 2A Cabin, but paid a 2B price due to Captain's Club. (7235) When looking at the Celebrity Canadian site I can't tell which category would be ours as it doesn't show and deck 7, midship cabins. Any tips as to how I can check? I'd hate to miss out on a price drop.

My best advice if you have sailed with X before is to call Captain's Club and have a representative check what the new pricing would be. That is what I always do when I think my price may have dropped, and they are incredibly helpful (as they were today). Can't hurt to ask, and they won't apply any changes until you approve!

Thanks for the tip - and love all the members and posts on CC. We are on Reflection 3/4/17 in a C1. I bought into all 4 perks when booked just to make it easy. Our agent just got an additional $300 off our total bill thanks to your post. Money from heaven.

Hi Neil,

I missed Silhouette..I wish I was doing TA again this year, but we will be going on Equinox 12/9 sailing. Wishing you a great time on your trip..

Did you end up going on the Anthem to Bermuda? Mine was a cruise from hell..

I am done with RC.

It seems that X changed their pricing strategy. They used to have better pricing at the beginning and they will raise them as popularity increase. Now they start with inflated pricing to cover perks and drop pricing later, if the sailing shows slow booking - that is what have happening now. I think in the future, I will only book after final payment.

No Iabella fortunately we canceled the Anthem.

We are doing the silhouette TA and then the Eclipse 14 night southern on 11/14

No good for us. Our cruise has doubled in price since we booked it. We have the 123 promo that was available when we booked so have the Classic Bev Pkg. Now the cruise is double what we paid for it, so no way will it ever go down below what we paid to take advantage of any other promos. We got a fantastic price with the 123 so we are good.

Edited by karena1

We snagged an incredible price drop on our 2/25 Reflection sailing earlier this year. Price dropped $1100 total on our suite! Unbelievable price for our suite and couldn't be happier! Now if the price will drop on our 12/8/17 suite I will be thrilled!! Pays to monitor pricing....

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We added Go Best promotion since unlimited internet very important to keeping in contact with two teen cruisers. Go Best was $450- per passenger but wifi at $269 pp/ OBC $150 pp/ Grats $135 pp made it worth it for me. The Premium alcoholic package for adults (and premium nonalcoholic beverage packages for 2 teens) is the icing on the cake. We adults won't get much use out of the alcohol part but it is nice to be able to order without making a fiscal decision for each and every drink.