san pedro pier question

tango55

Hi there. We're boarding the Star Princess in November at San Pedro. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to check in and board the ship then get off and do some shopping then board the ship again? We were able to do this in San Juan but not sure if you can do it in San Pedro.

thanks in advance!

Terry

We want to walk to the little strip mall nearby to get some wine!

Thanks, Terry

I would be worried that any bottles of wine not brought onboard at time of check-in will be assumed to be "additional" beyond the one-per-adult that goes corkage-fee-free. How will you prove that you brought on no bottles at initial boarding and not have to pay corkage on the ones you bring on afterward?

I would be worried that any bottles of wine not brought onboard at time of check-in will be assumed to be "additional" beyond the one-per-adult that goes corkage-fee-free. How will you prove that you brought on no bottles at initial boarding and not have to pay corkage on the ones you bring on afterward?

If you bring wine onboard, at the initial boarding, your name and cabin number are on a list at the wine check table. If your name isn't already on the list, then you are able to bring on a fee free bottle.

We've been on several cruises and have never seen them put our name on a list when we bring wine onboard?

I don't mind paying corkage I just want to have some wine onboard, and won't have an opportunity to get it before hand.

Terry