How many C&A members on your last trip

John&LaLa

I can confirm this, I ran into Super Mario on Saturday on Enchantment and he said the exact same thing.

Cant confirm this, he said they were opening up multiple bars/lounges to accommodate but didnt get specific

Mario is a nice guy. I think moving to Freedom soon... will he come back to EN? Also, what happens to the Suite Guest on the TA, what bar will they have access too?

Mario is a nice guy. I think moving to Freedom soon... will he come back to EN? Also, what happens to the Suite Guest on the TA, what bar will they have access too?

The SL up on 17 will be in full service for the suite guests, apparently no Pinnacles, though. :eek:

He said he was doing TA then going to Freedom, didnt say anything about returning to EN. When I ran into him a few months ago on Empress he said nothing about going to EN next so who knows.

My security level is not the highest....but....once the data is compiled....what will RCI do in the future when cruises are all D, D+ and Pinnacle. The Harmony TA will have a ton of entitled cruisers. What will Royal do in the future? I have not yet joined the vast starboard conspiracy !!

My security level is not the highest....but....once the data is compiled....what will RCI do in the future when cruises are all D, D+ and Pinnacle. The Harmony TA will have a ton of entitled cruisers. What will Royal do in the future? I have not yet joined the vast starboard conspiracy !!

Limit the number of upper tier passengers. Maybe a lottery

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Why would someone NOT choose to be a Crown and Anchor member?

Wouldn't their TA enroll them to get the balcony discount?:confused:

My parents and sister haven't. Despite me telling them to do so. And my sister has been on 2 cruises now.

We were on the August 12th sailing of Enchantment and I did not hear the count of all the tiers but I do know that Mario was the only Pinnacle and my wife and I were 2 of only 3 Diamond + members on board. There was never many people in the CL or DL any night so must not have been many Diamonds on board either.

We were on the August 12th sailing of Enchantment and I did not hear the count of all the tiers but I do know that Mario was the only Pinnacle and my wife and I were 2 of only 3 Diamond + members on board. There was never many people in the CL or DL any night so must not have been many Diamonds on board either.

He was the only Pinnacle on our sailing as well. I thought that was a once in a billion chance of happening since there are so many pinnacles

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

He said he was doing TA then going to Freedom, didnt say anything about returning to EN. When I ran into him a few months ago on Empress he said nothing about going to EN next so who knows.

Did he happen to mention when he's moving to Freedom? Had the chance to sail with him on Mariner. It would be awesome doing the FR TA with him on board :)

Cindy

We disembarked Mariner 2 days ago and I think there were around 600 C&A members. No Pinnacle, 40 of us D+ and can't remember the rest.

Edited to add....went to duck into the Conceirge longe for a coffee last morning as we had a deck 9 Humb JS and the name had been changed to Diamond lounge. Did a quick trip to deck 14 and sure enough, the sign said Conceriege Lounge. They changed the signs overnight. What do y'all make of that?

Edited by joandian

We were on the Anthem a few weeks ago for a 9 night New England cruise.

Rounding it off we had about 700 diamonds, 300 Diamond +, and 20 Pinnacles. I didn't catch the number of the rest of the levels but there were many.

The Diamond lounge was open to the Music Hall to accommodate the large numbers and we visited a couple of times. There were about 18 servers so everyone had good service. We visited the Concierge Lounge also and was never crowded. The lounge was all the way at the aft of the ship so it was a long walk. Service was OK but not nearly as good as the Diamond Lounge. I was beginning to think the CL had a one drink maximum!

Edited by torpeedo

As for changing the locations on Mariner, that looks like a smart move. It gives the D+, suites and P's the larger, nicer lounge. And that should clear out the smaller former Concierge lounge for Diamond members. I fully expect all Voyager and Freedom class ships to go with the deck 14 Suite lounge instead of a Concierge lounge as they go into dry dock as LB did. On LB the old concierge lounge is a game room. Adventure is supposed to be making that change during her upcoming dry dock.

I'm really part of a vast starboard conspiracy. :rolleyes:

To tell you the truth, I was just curious. The topic comes up from time to time, Royal tends to readily share the information. Statistically speaking I doubt we could ever gather enough information to make any kind of determination.

Carry on.

Thanks for starting this discussion. I find the numbers very interesting. On our recent Oasis class cruises I noted the over 50% of the passenger were 1st time cruisers on Royal Caribbean.

As for changing the locations on Mariner, that looks like a smart move. It gives the D+, suites and P's the larger, nicer lounge. And that should clear out the smaller former Concierge lounge for Diamond members. I fully expect all Voyager and Freedom class ships to go with the deck 14 Suite lounge instead of a Concierge lounge as they go into dry dock as LB did. On LB the old concierge lounge is a game room. Adventure is supposed to be making that change during her upcoming dry dock.

I tend to agree with you. We always use the lounge on deck 14 unless we are just popping into the concierge lounge to grab a coffee.

The lounge was changed to a Diamond Lounge. This would include Diamond and Diamond Plus. Why would you think Diamond Plus would be in the same lounge as suite and Pinnacles?

On other ships it's the SL for suite guests and Pinnacle guests. Diamond and Diamond Plus have the DL.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hoping to have the Harmony TA numbers later today. Should be Huuuge.

13 more Pinnacles than the previous guesses.

5bac1aaa598343096b8be8385c13ce78.png

The amount of Crystal Blocks earned is staggering.

Thanks to Karen (Interrnetwizard) for sharing