Showers in fitness center on Regal?

austincici

Hi,Ive never seen changing rooms without showers before and there are definately changing rooms on deck plans.If there are none this would be another pennypinching exercise from Princess.There are some strange designs.on the Coral,the gym is at one end and the changing rooms and sauna at another end with all the spa rooms inbetween.The only toilets on the whole floor are marked "spa customers only",which I ignored as I wasnt going all the way back to my cabin just to have a wee.Good luck anyway,cheers,Brian.

There was no steam room or sauna there, but the Fitness Center on Royal Princess most certainly had SHOWERS - two of them in fact: one regular sized and one that was h/c accessible. I haven't been on Regal Princess but I'm positive that in this one aspect it's safe to say there are SHOWERS in the Fitness Center on both ships of this class.

These were the showers in the Fitness Center aboard Royal Princess:

11206654985_e247d8027f_b_d.jpg

11206655575_efdf55858e_b_d.jpg

There was no steam room or sauna there, but the Fitness Center on Royal Princess most certainly had SHOWERS - two of them in fact: one regular sized and one that was h/c accessible. I haven't been on Regal Princess but I'm positive that in this one aspect it's safe to say there are SHOWERS in the Fitness Center on both ships of this class.

These were the showers in the Fitness Center aboard Royal Princess:

11206654985_e247d8027f_b_d.jpg

11206655575_efdf55858e_b_d.jpg

Dave to the rescue again, even though he isn't cruising for a while. Thanks Dave!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank y'all sooo much! I can't believe how hard it's been to get this info! We are 4 in a cabin. Me, my 83 year old mom, brother and sister-in-law in a mini-suite. I'm hoping to go shower elsewhere to free up some space during peak shower time. Thanks again for the help--exactly what I was looking for!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi,Ive never seen changing rooms without showers before and there are definately changing rooms on deck plans.If there are none this would be another pennypinching exercise from Princess.There are some strange designs.on the Coral,the gym is at one end and the changing rooms and sauna at another end with all the spa rooms inbetween.The only toilets on the whole floor are marked "spa customers only",which I ignored as I wasnt going all the way back to my cabin just to have a wee.Good luck anyway,cheers,Brian.

On this ship its the craziest thing. Ive never been in a locker room without a bathroom .

Thank y'all sooo much! I can't believe how hard it's been to get this info! We are 4 in a cabin. Me, my 83 year old mom, brother and sister-in-law in a mini-suite. I'm hoping to go shower elsewhere to free up some space during peak shower time. Thanks again for the help--exactly what I was looking for!

My husband did exactly the same on the Regal when we were forced to be 4 in a cabin. I used the ladies' shower once, too. Much bigger than the ones in the cabin!

• 2 weeks later...
Just off the Regal and there are definitely two showers in the fitness center locker room area. One is accessible with frosted glass and the other is smaller but has a clear glass shower door.

Wait. So everyone can see?

Wait. So everyone can see?

Yes! Not sure what they were thinking making only one of the showers with the frosted etched glass door and the other with a clear glass door! I prefer not to use accessible facilities, leaving it open for those who need it, unless it is the only option available (as in the case of toilets) but in this case if I were taking a shower I would probably opt to use the accessible one for privacy.

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

Yes! Not sure what they were thinking making only one of the showers with the frosted etched glass door and the other with a clear glass door! I prefer not to use accessible facilities, leaving it open for those who need it, unless it is the only option available (as in the case of toilets) but in this case if I were taking a shower I would probably opt to use the accessible one for privacy.
The photos from the Royal Princess showed that both shower doors were frosted. There may have been a problem with the one door on the Regal and it may have been replaced.

Sent from my iPad using Forums