Princess Personalizer is down tonight

satxdiver

I just got in to finish updating our info. We don't have a cabin assignment yet for our early December cruise on the CB--but I'm not really worried about that, more curious to find out where we'll be. It has been almost two years since our last cruise, which is much too long to wait between cruises. Now that DH has retired (and I will shortly), we'll be able to fit in many more.

I retired from IT so yes they are working on software and system updates. Updating prices only requires uploading the new price schedule and is done while the system is up and running. I remember many late nights in the computer room updating the operating system and not having it go as planned. Only once do I remember having to put the operating system back like it was (we always had a backup available) and trying again later. Those were the days I do not want to repeat.

Knowing that this kind of stuff happens way too often, I printed out the boarding passes and luggage tags early.

I see that I made another good choice since the time to go is fast approaching and if I had waited to load the Cedit Card number I could have been stuck.

Bob

I retired from IT so yes they are working on software and system updates. Updating prices only requires uploading the new price schedule and is done while the system is up and running. I remember many late nights in the computer room updating the operating system and not having it go as planned. Only once do I remember having to put the operating system back like it was (we always had a backup available) and trying again later. Those were the days I do not want to repeat.

Yes - and most of those updates were done at a non-busy time such as Saturday nights, Sunday mornings, somewhere in-between, etc...

Edited by Coral