Happy Post!!! What are you looking forward to most on your next cruise??

For me, seeing new cruisers react to cruising for the first time is amazing!! I cannot wait to see my fiancé react to the size of the ship, the beauty of our hump balcony, the grandeur of the main dining room, the awesomeness of the stars at night from the decks, the water in Cozumel and the general great vacation we will have cruising!

The best part is I'm taking my best friend/maid of honor on her first cruise the very next month (on the same ship and itinerary lol but I don't care)!! Lol so I get to relive that feeling all over again! I totally live vicariously through first time cruisers! I love it so much! My fiancée and my best friend have always said no to cruising until I said I want my wedding on an RCCL ship! Now they both want to experience it! I'm hoping they have a great time but my anticipation of them experiencing the awesome vacay that is a cruise is more exciting than me actually cruising! How about you??

The ship is great ... the ship is awesome ... any of them. But what I look forward to the most on my next cruise is the people who I will get to see again from my last cruise. We first met each other on the Brilliance Transatlantic in April, and 4 of us are heading to San Juan in February where another couple from that cruise will be hosting us for a couple of days before we set off on the Adventure to visit some Southern Caribbean ports.

I love just being away from everybody and everything. Once I'm on the ship, I turn off my cell phone and put it in the safe for a week. I never even think about wifi or the internet. No worries about kids, the dog, the house or anything. It's just my wife and I for one glorious week of relaxation. It's just US time with the only "stress" being what to do and where to eat. 94 days to go!

Sailing a brand new ship

Me too! Harmony in January. Looking forward to a week of being disconnected from email, phone, Internet, etc. And that feeling you get when you finally step on board and realized "Ahhh, I'm home."

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looking forward to cruising for 12 nights...my longest ever! I still enjoy when I first walk onboard...it's such a great feeling. Also looking forward to the sour dough rolls unfortunately [emoji12][emoji30] [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app