LIVE from Liberty of the Seas, sailing October 30th!

Thank you Chris for taking the time to share your vacation with us. Really looking forward to boarding in just under 2 weeks.

Interesting that I am seeing several people from the Nov 13 Roll Call in here. Also a few people I have cruised with before. Nice to see that we have some common friends.

Continue to enjoy Lady Liberty and I look forward to more of your review.

I'm really enjoying your live report and comparing your thoughts to my experience last week. I was with my mom and sister last week, and didn't do many of the things my husband and I like to do, so I'm living vicariously through you until November 27th!

Dinner at Ocean Grille and Beach Bar was excellent

8c3750b6ed086a7c826156ee473d7cd2.jpg

We were sitting at that outside bar in April. :D

Glad you enjoyed it. We love Ocean Grille and will be visiting again on Nov 12th.

The red velvet martini at the R Bar. OMG

7f35ecae783d147ebfc60afb68a7f8dd.jpg

My favorite after dinner drink! Let me know what other tasty beverages you have this week so that I can try them out.

Ask Melvin, Anna or Raj to make you an Orange Rosemary Martini or a Watermellon Basil Martini at the R Bar. Take the Martini class if you can...it was fantastic. Look for Arminda at the Schooner Bar as she's great too and will make you a great drink.

The Orange Rosemary - aka "Game of Sloanes" is ridiculously delicious!

Will you be going to Chops this cruise? So many mixed reviews I just wanted your opinion...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Save your money...I ordered the aged porterhouse - it was inedible - tough & chewy and NO flavor - maybe 1/2 inch thick - they did not charge me. Three out of 4 of our steaks were not edible both due to poor quality meat and two also had problems with the cook & too much salt. My husbands first filet was poorly cooked but the second was the only edible steak at the table.

Hopefully your experience will be better.

If you want really delicious meat - the Mole Shortrib at Sabor is off the hook - same as the Osso Buco in Giovannis.

Edited by CapeCodCruiser

Good morning friends and welcome to day three of LIVE from Liberty of the Seas! Today is another day at sea before we arrive in Roatan tomorrow morning at 8 am!

So stay tuned as the day gets underway! [emoji4]

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Observations so far:

Captain Rune didn't seem the most sociable person around. But then again maybe I wouldn't be either posing for photos with 4000 passengers on formal night some of which decided this would be a perfect opportunity to complain to him including this little gem...

Please do something about the wind blowing some of the water out of the pools!

Lots of great Halloween costumes last night. And a few that made you go what exactly are you supposed to be?

Woman in the Diamond lounge saying yesterday her cruise is already ruined and she will demand a free one. I'll just leave that one alone....

Specialty restaurants should over a complementary wheelbarrow ride back to your cabin due to the amount of food!

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

Also this is not directed at anyone in particular but food is subjective. 3 people will tell you a restaurant's food was terrible, 3 will tell you it was great. My advice is always try it out and then decide for yourself.

Of course I will share my experience and opinion but never take it as the final word on it.

The only people that annoy me is the ones who will argue you with that since their experience was bad there's just no way yours could have been good.

Also this is not directed at anyone in particular but food is subjective. 3 people will tell you a restaurant's food was terrible, 3 will tell you it was great. My advice is always try it out and then decide for yourself.

Of course I will share my experience and opinion but never take it as the final word on it.

The only people that annoy me is the ones who will argue you with that since their experience was bad there's just no way yours could have been good.

Spot on.

Observations so far:

Captain Rune didn't seem the most sociable person around. But then again maybe I wouldn't be either posing for photos with 4000 passengers on formal night some of which decided this would be a perfect opportunity to complain to him including this little gem...

Please do something about the wind blowing some of the water out of the pools!

LMFAO! People never cease to amaze me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Up on the pool deck this morning

08ab1a32d87dab91c8222db3160dde5d.jpg

The Sky Bar is closed. They must know I'm around....

96023c9d4e256b9b2b71833f0e0aac37.jpg

The kids Splashaway Bay is nice

43cce45874d016f2735a469a4278ab83.jpg

658a312ec6f83c5787834648fae04766.jpg

Oh my this makes me miss this ship!! :'/

And you're dead on about the food. Some people go on vacation, simply to complain. Maybe it is relaxing to them??

Observations so far:

Woman in the Diamond lounge saying yesterday her cruise is already ruined and she will demand a free one. I'll just leave that one alone....

Specialty restaurants should over a complementary wheelbarrow ride back to your cabin due to the amount of food!

Chris, I know my upcoming Harmony cruise will be so bad that I will demand my refund a week before we even get on the ship. ;) I hope you are enjoying the Diamond lounge.

I see the wheel barrel ride back as a future shore excursion. They could slap a tag on you, like your luggage, and have you delivered to your cabin shortly after dessert. For five dollars more they guarantee your cabin will already be turned down for the evening by the time you return. There's nothing worse then almost getting to your cabin to discover it isn't ready.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Sorry to interrupt the live review Chris, but for the benefit of Andrew and maybe a few others I need to post this. I have never been on a cruise where there were no die hard flow riders. It is currently "advanced" session and we aren't up there yet, but there is only one person there. We have only met one other person other than Chris, Dennis (from our crew) and myself who can load himself onto the wave. Hardly a line most of the time for stand up. This is awesome.

Andrew, we are booking our next cruise onboard. Wondering when your Harmony sailing is?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by swwake

Chris, its all your fault.....our wallet is lighter....

Just couldn't resist booking another in April! Thanks! Your review and pics were TOO good! LOL:D

Did you try the Dulce de Leche on the dessert sampler at Sabor's??!!

I've already decided we're not even making an appearance at the lounge. Not going there except in the morning for latte. We'll just skip all the hubbub and go to R Bar to use our vouchers.

Edited by BecciBoo