LIVE from Harmony B2B First 2 US Sailing's

Do you have a speed test app with which you can post some numbers? I assume you have the Stream package?

I am in Windjammer at 9:49am so many people are most likely using it. This cruise the Wifi is free so it most likely the highest package RCI

0fc34271eded69c4d4f52e458c746faa.png

Edited by happychippy

One more observation, if I cruised Harmony again I don't think I would put a debit card on file. I don't like the "$50 auth holds" I'm not a big spender or drinker and I prepaid gratuities so it was not necessary for them to auth $100 in two days. I know it will drop off I'm just sharing my observation. If/when I sail Harmony again I will not put a card on file and just settle it with cash at the end of my cruise or those RCI gift cards might be a good option. When I cruised with CCL they only did auth. at the end of the cruise day to cover what I spent, and then one final charge for all expenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, are you saying that they put a $50 PER DAY hold on a debit card, even if you do not spend the first $50? Also, I am wondering if it works different with credit card? My debit card is debit, however can also be used as credit......

I am in Windjammer at 9:49am so many people are most likely using it. This cruise the Wifi is free so it most likely the highest package RCI ...

Thanks for the internet speed info. I would also try a different speed test app. The ping speed of 29ms is not possible with satellite internet.

Thanks for the internet speed info. I would also try a different speed test app. The ping speed of 29ms is not possible with satellite internet.

I'm now in Escape the Rubicon room

36b0c0700e15b47dd15797f373ce8b79.png

Edited by happychippy

They are only doing "previews" of the Escape the Rubicon room. Min group of 6 max group of 12 must be at least 14 years to enter which seems an odd place for this room as it's by the 12 and under kids clubs. They allowed Keara to go in only because it's a preview. It is a fun puzzle with different chambers. You register at the room, then they will give you an ID card that you will eventually use. The Preview was only if the first room. I don't want to give any clues or spoil it.

57ff5d59e3ffb9baca7cf200cbf99031.jpg

c88d7699c6dee0465f12daf8a64d77c3.jpg

f8d0732a2a4f0b91dd882a10a08034a9.jpg

b4d907550b313070f00d3a91931db2a5.jpg

021747da1967d29bac6a8845ccbfb303.jpg

31ec7e9b5cefbe3a0456c983b313a4b4.jpg

Mini bites had a very nice breakfast selection today. And we are getting ready to dock in Nassau so I'm going to be off here for about 2 hours then I will be back to finish room tours and pin collecting

6b29030b361a3893bd9f7522a5ec5548.jpg

bc5d3080288c3f999c85255f55236831.jpg

7d4319a9e3ec6ec5219d562855491a75.jpg

All I can say is WOW!!! DH and I, along with out DS, DD and their significant others, will be on the Harmony next October 7, 2017 for a family vacation and I am so excited!! Thanks for all of your great pics and the review!!

We will be in boardwalk balcony cabin 12329, which is labeled as "obstructed", so just wondering how obstructed it really is? I know the Abyss slide is there but hoping that we will still have a good view of the ocean!!:rolleyes: Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Looking forward to breakfast at Mini-Bites!!!!:p

All I can say is WOW!!! DH and I, along with out DS, DD and their significant others, will be on the Harmony next October 7, 2017 for a family vacation and I am so excited!! Thanks for all of your great pics and the review!!

We will be in boardwalk balcony cabin 12329, which is labeled as "obstructed", so just wondering how obstructed it really is? I know the Abyss slide is there but hoping that we will still have a good view of the ocean!!:rolleyes: Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Looking forward to breakfast at Mini-Bites!!!!:p

This is a pic from 12727. Opposite side of the ship, with the same basic obstruction an 12329.

2hdxsp0.jpg

Oh my, my pictures will never do the Ice Show justice. We all LOVED it! Amazing. Beautiful costumes, amazing technology sets, and very talented skaters. Don't miss this show!

Sailing as a solo for the three day Harmony, I was lucky to snag the only remaining front row seat for the ice show. I was even luckier that it turned out to be right next to you! It was great meeting you and your family and I hope your second leg of this cruise is even better than the first.

I've been following this thread and am enjoying reliving my cruise through your pictures as well as seeing some things I didn't get the chance to do.

BTW, for anyone reading this thread, the OP's name of happychippy fits her to a T - she is a super friendly and upbeat person! :D

~ Judy