Did RC change the Internet Packages this weekend?

When I log on to my Cruise Planner it used to show multiple packages (surf, stream, multiple devices). Right now it only shows surf and stream for one device on sale for 50% off, there are no other options. Did they get rid of the other options, we want to book surf for 2 devices.

When I log on to my Cruise Planner it used to show multiple packages (surf, stream, multiple devices). Right now it only shows surf and stream for one device on sale for 50% off, there are no other options. Did they get rid of the other options, we want to book surf for 2 devices.

Yes they removed all the packages other than the single device surf and stream for this sale.

I found that it was cheaper to buy 2 one device packages than it was for my 2 device surf and stream package.

Yes, it's just for the sale.

Eight days of Surf+Stream for two people worked out to an extra dollar a day versus Surf-Only for two devices for me using the sale.

If you really do NOT want the Stream option and the extra 50-cents per person per day is a problem, just wait until the sale is over and purchase your Surf-only package when they revert back. Otherwise, purchase under the current sale and have the option to see videos on Facebook during your trip.