What to do in San Juan after the cruise?

We are sailing from San Juan on the AOS and have a late flight once we disembark. Does anyone have any ides of what we can do with our luggage while doing a little last minute sightseeing? Thanks

There is a restaurant in Old San Juan called Barranchina's that will store your bags for free. Good food too, great place to have lunch or dinner.

Edited by clarea

There is a restaurant in Old San Juan called Barranchina's that will store your bags for free. Good food too, great place to have lunch or dinner.

Thanks for that one Bob, I'm going to book my flights tonight and it looks like our flight out won't be till 3pm, time to start planning.

As Bob as posted, Bacchrinas was good to go. On the last night of your cruise, Guest Services will have a handbill about them. It reads, $5 per bag, but when we dropped off our luggage, we were told it was tips only.

May I suggest the Flavors of San Juan. It's most excellent. It's a great walking tour, that makes 5 or 6 stops, 'snacking' along the way, with one stop for lunch. If your lucky, your guide will be Juan. He's probably the best guide on any excursion we had. He has a Masters in History, grew up in Puerto Rico and was rock solid. The tour last a few hours and none of the walking was too steep, difficult etc. SanJuanFoodTours.com

Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by Goodtime Cruizin

RCI has an excursion for the return day called Old and New San Juan. It's from 8-12, includes a stop for lunch. The best part is they take your bags and the tour ends at the airport. As I recall, it wasn't too pricey. Nice way to spend the day and see the sights of San Juan with a tour guide.

Sent from my iPad using Forums