Quick cash tipping questions

I know, I know, another tipping question...

When you get free drinks in the concierge lounge, do you get a slip to sign where you could add a tip or should we plan on tipping in cash?

If we have breakfast in Chops, is a tip customary? If so, is a slip given to sign where we can add a tip?

And the same question for room service - do we get a slip to sign for that?

We are leaving tomorrow and just want to get an idea of what we should bring for cash.

Thanks!

When you get free drinks in the concierge lounge, do you get a slip to sign where you could add a tip or should we plan on tipping in cash?

If we have breakfast in Chops, is a tip customary? If so, is a slip given to sign where we can add a tip?

We are leaving tomorrow and just want to get an idea of what we should bring for cash.

Thanks!

No slips to sign in the CL or room service. Chops will give you a slip to sign to add gratuities.

I would just bring cash for all those scenarios. It is much more appreciated.

As for breakfast in Chops, I am not one to question Bob, but I know they give you a slip to add more tip for lunch or dinner in Chops. Is it the same for the breakfast offered as a suite perk?

Edited by TBone2K

We frequently order late night room service and you get a slip to sign. You can add a tip or give them cash if you want.

Chops...if you are paying for the steak and eggs breakfast you will get a slip. If you are there because of a suite or PC there is no slip.

Edited by looking4info

Yes because the late night service charge is $3.95 on your Sea Pass account. They have to have you sign it. :)

Correct, I was just adding to the posts that said you don't get a slip for room service. I seem to remember from our last trip that the $3.95 is now $4.95????

Edited by looking4info

Thanks!

No slips. Some people slip a buck each drink, others wait until the last night. We prefer the latter. We usually give between $20-50 depending on the ratio of JD to coke on his and how often my cranberry and champagne is topped off each night.

Same with Chops. And room service

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would just bring cash for all those scenarios. It is much more appreciated.

As for breakfast in Chops, I am not one to question Bob, but I know they give you a slip to add more tip for lunch or dinner in Chops. Is it the same for the breakfast offered as a suite perk?

We never got one. I suppose we could have asked but we sat in the same spot every day so just gave money the last day. They all took care of us over the course of the week

Sent from my iPad using Forums