Aqua class

Denmal

We are currently on Infinity and were told by our stateroom steward that he would bring it on request.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what happened to us on Reflection. We were a bit disappointed not to find it on arrival, but when we met our steward, he said he would bring it (and ice bucket) whenever we wanted. We opted for the first sea day, when things weren't so busy with muster drill etc.

That's what happened to us on Reflection. We were a bit disappointed not to find it on arrival, but when we met our steward, he said he would bring it (and ice bucket) whenever we wanted. We opted for the first sea day, when things weren't so busy with muster drill etc.

Same situation with us on the Summit, July 31 sailing. We were very disappointed not to have it in our cabin upon arrival. We had the drink package, but, imo, it just lends to the ambiance, so it was missed.

I don't like it so I'm perfectly happy to not have it waiting for me in my cabin. The bottle just sat there in the ice bucket and soaked the label until the label started to fall off.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We dry the bottle off (if it was iced) and take it to the sommelier for a credit against a good bottle of wine for dinners in the MDR/Blu.

Aqua class gets a bottle of sparkling wine on embarkation on every ship on every itinerary. Sometimes it is waiting for you in the stateroom, sometimes you have to ask your steward for delivery - it depends on how responsive your room steward is.

Sept on Reflection, not in the cabin but steward told us to just ask for it when we wanted it. - we didn't as we had a drinks package and could just ask at the bar.

I can agree with other posters that it adds a little something to the luxury feel to walk into your cabin and see it sitting there. So that part was missed.

Edited by beaveh

Wonder if Celebrity is removing sparkling wine as a perk for Aqua class rooms????

No they aren't, we had a bottle of sparkling wine in Aqua last May on Infinity and again on Solstice three weeks ago. Contrary to other opinions, we think it is good and always look forward to it.

Edited by El Crucero

You have chosen a fantastic room! It was our room on our honeymoon Equinox cruise back in 2011. I did a goofy little YouTube video tour of the room, at the time. It's still on there if you want a tour before your trip! There was wine in our room upon arrival, but this was years ago.