Is Vibe on the Breakaway worth it?..

umpire56

For us it was worth it. My husband spent a lot of time there. He's not into the crowds so while I would take our daughter to the pool, he'd hang there. He says if we ever aren't in the Haven, he needs Vibe.

But it's really a personal preference.

No. Too much hassle. And you'll give up the first day and last day as the temps will be in the 50's up north.

Maybe so, but on a two-week cruise there are plenty more days to use Vibe. I plan on trying to get it for my 2-week cruise in January.

Going for two weeks....

We had it back in the spring for the trip to Bermuda, and loved it, but we were able to use it every day, which you probably won't in November. However, I do love it to try and avoid the crowds, and try for it every cruise.

Maybe so, but on a two-week cruise there are plenty more days to use Vibe. I plan on trying to get it for my 2-week cruise in January.

I will infer that your 2 week cruise is a B2B, so it will be easy for you to get passes for week two since you should be able to do the turnaround before the new crew comes aboard.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

It depends on the time of year. I wonder if there are less kids on a 2-week cruise? If so, there will likely be more deck chairs available.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Remember Australia is in the summer this time of year and we found many Aussie families on our 12 day cruise in January of 2012. ;)