Ovation - any news of stage shows yet?

Hi,

was just wondering if anyone knew any word of what shows will be playing on Ovation on her Australia sojourn. I know on the Oasis class and quantum class ships in the states they have had shows such as Grease, Mama Mia and Cats so Im wondering if we will get a big production like that or the AWFUL tired old best of broadway rubbish I endured on Voyager recently. That show was so old, tacky and cliche, it was embarassing.

Hi,

was just wondering if anyone knew any word of what shows will be playing on Ovation on her Australia sojourn. I know on the Oasis class and quantum class ships in the states they have had shows such as Grease, Mama Mia and Cats so Im wondering if we will get a big production like that or the AWFUL tired old best of broadway rubbish I endured on Voyager recently. That show was so old, tacky and cliche, it was embarassing.

I am sailing ont he Ovation on 12/15. These are the shows that you can reserve.

Live, Long, Legs.-I believe this will be a Las Vegas Style Dance and Music show.

Pixels-Again some sort of laser light show with dancing and music.

Beautiful Dream-Broadway like show made exclusively for this ship.

If you are on the cruise arriving into Sydney, there will also be a concert by Dami Im, Australia's Eurovision entrant and winner of X Factor.

http://www.cruisecritic.com.au/news/news.cfm?ID=7348

But it's only for a chosen few, apparently :(

'' However, the cruise line has advised the concert is open only to media, travel agents and "VIPs"."

If you are on the cruise arriving into Sydney, there will also be a concert by Dami Im, Australia's Eurovision entrant and winner of X Factor.

http://www.cruisecritic.com.au/news/news.cfm?ID=7348

Sorry, just heard it's only for travel agents, media and VIPs. We're checking if any past passengers might qualify as VIP...

Edited by CruiseCriticAUeditor

But it's only for a chosen few, apparently :(

'' However, the cruise line has advised the concert is open only to media, travel agents and "VIPs"."

I'd expect that would be because it's on the extra day after the end of the arrival cruise, and before it heads off on the next cruise.

I am sailing ont he Ovation on 12/15. These are the shows that you can reserve.

Live, Long, Legs.-I believe this will be a Las Vegas Style Dance and Music show.

Pixels-Again some sort of laser light show with dancing and music.

Beautiful Dream-Broadway like show made exclusively for this ship.

thanks for that, sounds like most of the shows are geared for the 270 place....... I think maybe im thinking of shows like Mama Mia and Grease for Oasis class ships but I thought they may be for Quantum class as well.....

I am booked on the Hobart/ Adelaide cruise for the 9th Feb, can you find this out online can u?

What date is your cruise on Ovation as I am on 9 February cruise and can't book any shows yet.

We are on the 30 December 2016 cruise. I cannot imagine that they would change the shows until the season is over, so you will likely have the same shows for your cruise, They should open up soon.:D