Desert time!!! What's your favorite carnival desert?

ettaterrell

My favorite is the cheese plate or sherbet since I'm one of those oddballs that's really not into super rich desserts. :p

You're not alone. I especially like getting rainbow sherbet.

On the Miracle I've discovered how to get a cheese plate (no grapes) up on the lido. Almost everything is near the salad bar. Gorgonzola is available at the pizza station.

Edited by SadieN

On the Miracle I've discovered how to get a cheese plate (no grapes) up on the lido. Almost everything is near the salad bar. Gorgonzola is available at the pizza station.

Thank you for that! I never knew, now I do. :)

Please share the cheese plate on lido? My brother n law is coming with us and I swear the man could eat his weight in cheese!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Please share the cheese plate on lido? My brother n law is coming with us and I swear the man could eat his weight in cheese!

On the Miracle a few weeks ago on the Hawaii itin.....cubes of several types of cheese, the walnut bread and, IIRC the candied?poached? pears were off to the side of the salad bar. No blue cheese here. Went to the pizza station and asked for some Gorgonzola. Don't remember seeing grapes.

The steakhouse cheese plate was a disappointment. Used to be able to get what you wanted cut from the wheel brought to the table. It was basically the same as the MDR, but served with packaged crackers.

YMMV

Bonus hint-- we've taken peppers and onions from the salad bar for pizza toppings.

Edited by SadieN

We were on the Pride last month and the American Table menu offered a different fruit pie on 5 of 7 nights. One night was a strawberry rhubarb pie and that's one of my favorites. The filling was delicious, but the crust was way too thick and heavy--not flaky at all. I could teach the chefs a thing or two about how to make a pie crust!

On the Miracle a few weeks ago on the Hawaii itin.....cubes of several types of cheese, the walnut bread and, IIRC the candied?poached? pears were off to the side of the salad bar. No blue cheese here. Went to the pizza station and asked for some Gorgonzola. Don't remember seeing grapes.

The steakhouse cheese plate was a disappointment. Used to be able to get what you wanted cut from the wheel brought to the table. It was basically the same as the MDR, but served with packaged crackers.

YMMV

Bonus hint-- we've taken peppers and onions from the salad bar for pizza toppings.

Oh wow your now my BFF lol. Thanks so much!