Miracle Serenity area ?

oceanbums

Would this be the best area for adults to sit, relax, drink and watch the ocean float by all day?

THAT's what I am looking for. I don't need the big party - all the attention seeking - just hoping for a relatively calm place to sit and float :)

Would this be the best area for adults to sit, relax, drink and watch the ocean float by all day?

THAT's what I am looking for. I don't need the big party - all the attention seeking - just hoping for a relatively calm place to sit and float :)

Absolutely this is a great place to watch the world go by! I've never had trouble finding a chair and the view is amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

It is a nice area. My complaint is that often people bring their own speakers/soundbars, so the scene may not be a serene as advertised. I am not sure why people think its okay to amplify their music, thinking everyone else wants to hear it. Drives me nuts.

The point of the Serenity deck is to get away from the noise of the rest of the boat. If I want loud music, I'll go watch the hairy chest contest.

It is a nice area. My complaint is that often people bring their own speakers/soundbars, so the scene may not be a serene as advertised. I am not sure why people think its okay to amplify their music, thinking everyone else wants to hear it. Drives me nuts.

The point of the Serenity deck is to get away from the noise of the rest of the boat. If I want loud music, I'll go watch the hairy chest contest.

Actually, two years ago on the Miracle, I was sitting out there reading one afternoon and the DJ starting bringing his equipment out there. I was really puzzled and watched him set it up and started the Hip Hop music. I thought that was what the Lido pool was for.

At the time, I was thinking this is supposed to be a serene area, hence the name Serenity, but apparently not.

I got up and went elsewhere to read. Too bad, it was really nice back there.

Actually, two years ago on the Miracle, I was sitting out there reading one afternoon and the DJ starting bringing his equipment out there. I was really puzzled and watched him set it up and started the Hip Hop music. I thought that was what the Lido pool was for.

At the time, I was thinking this is supposed to be a serene area, hence the name Serenity, but apparently not.

I got up and went elsewhere to read. Too bad, it was really nice back there.

Gatsby's something or other front of ship is a great place to go read, nice and quiet

We went in August and it was crowded but we always found a lounger. We tend to go early though. There were a lot of chair hogs. Lol!

When you say early.... how early are we talking? Thanks!

I'm trying to avoid chair hogs making me angry which I understand can be a losing battle but just wondering ;)