Thoughts on Anthem

Hey. Just booked a 12 day February 25th 2018 on Anthem of the Seas. What's everyone's thoughts on this ship and when she leaves home port does it sail past the statue of Liberty? This will be my first RCI cruise. I enjoyed every cruise I have taken with Carnival but thought I would try another cruise line. I hope I won't regret it.

... when she leaves home port does it sail past the statue of Liberty? ...

Sometimes she does sail past the statue, but not always. No way to predict what the Captain will do, because the it's out of the way, so they may decide not to take the time.

Hey. Just booked a 12 day February 25th 2018 on Anthem of the Seas. What's everyone's thoughts on this ship and when she leaves home port does it sail past the statue of Liberty? This will be my first RCI cruise. I enjoyed every cruise I have taken with Carnival but thought I would try another cruise line. I hope I won't regret it.

It's up to the captain.

Watching the Webcam the only times I saw Anthem turn North to the statue was for the pre inaugural and the Canadian cruises. These cruises left on a weekday when there was no traffic coming down from Manhattan and they were not in a rush to get to the next port (day and a half to get to Boston)