Norwegian Dawn Room 10730

ggaillie

• 3 weeks later...
I have booked room 10730 on the Dawn for our upcoming cruise. I was wondering if anyone has pictures of it since the ship was updated? Also, any input on the location, it's an Aft room. Thanks for any info.

I could not find verified pictures today (20161208) but there is this.

Here is the unverified pictures.....they might just be generic photos, so no guarantees.

In February we will be in this room for the fourth time. We both love sitting on the large balcony watching the wake. We haven't been on since the big renovation, but we really love the location. It's quiet and not too far from the aft elevators.

Here's something fun.

In the starboard passageway, on your right as you walk forward you will see a piece of artwork featuring Mount Rushmore. Sort of a map imposed over an image of Mount Rushmore. The image of Mount Rushmore is reversed from reality.

I have booked room 10730 on the Dawn for our upcoming cruise. I was wondering if anyone has pictures of it since the ship was updated? Also, any input on the location, it's an Aft room. Thanks for any info.

I have the same room booked for May.... I found this YouTube video that is of 10230 which is the same room just next door to 10730 (pre dry dock):

Also, you asked for some input on the location.... ummmm.... it is on the 10th deck and facing aft......... :D:eek:

Edited by esm54687

This is a Dawn balcony on Deck 10 forward (not aft-facing) post dry-dock

Dawn_Balcony_11.jpg

Dawn_Balcony_2.jpg

Dawn_Balcony_3.jpg

Dawn_Balcony_4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We've been in this room a couple times, as well as 10230 next to it. We love the room and the location! May 5 we'll be back in 10230!

I don't recommend Deck 8 aft-facing!

That is right above Bliss. We were in there this last June after dry-dock. We were bumped from 10230 when the renovations took longer. It was horrible late night. The music and DJ was so painfully loud. From about 11pm-3am.

Not really much happened to update cabins, just new carpets.

Edited by biker@sea

I stayed in the suite next to that (10228) in April and loved the location. It was nice having a private balcony that just faced out and it was also a quiet part of the ship as that back hallway was only used by those six rooms.

• 2 months later...
In February we will be in this room for the fourth time. We both love sitting on the large balcony watching the wake. We haven't been on since the big renovation, but we really love the location. It's quiet and not too far from the aft elevators.

Can you report back on this room? Any pictures of it? :)