specialty restaurant BOGO question

pgold128

The BOGO we bought on Liberty in October did have to be used the first two nights. I felt that was fair for such a strong (low price) promotion. We were able to book both nights at the restaurant and time of our choice once on board.

• 3 weeks later...

That is really the only negative about the special-it is for first and second night. We were on Freedom 12/04-and did this also. LOVED IT!.Stopped by Chops when we went to the windjammer to eat when boarding to make our reservations. We did Sabor the first night and Chops the second. Totally worth the money. You also get a complimentary Margareta at Sabor the first night-that alone cost $12-if you don't have the drink package.

when you purchse the BOGO i realize your reservations are made for the first two nights. Can you once on board change the second night dinner to the 4th or 5th?

We purchased the BOGO on our recent Navigator cruise. We tried but were not permitted to change reservations to later nights.

they have really cracked down on enforcing the restriction that they can only be used the first 2 nights.

I think you are talking about the D+ BOGO coupon which you may have been able to use on other nights however the BOGO that they are talking about on this thread is the one that you purchase through the cruise planner that you have always had to use on the first 2 nights which is why it is such a good deal.