Junior suite benefits

busymom_ot

1 hour ago, crazy kruiser said:

Royal Caribbean has NO BENEFITS FOR THE JR SUITE..    THEY ARE WORKING TO REVAMP THE BENEFITS.

AM CANCELLING AND CHANGING TO BALCONY..

As someone that has started to use the JS and just got off Anthem let me tell you that this isn't correct.

We got all of the benefits that Bob posted years ago...boarded with the suite guests...first thing i did was high tail it up to CK to make reservations for a night a CK. Having never had the opportunity to eat in CK didn't want to miss it.

When Albert took my suite number I was thinking oh no here we go. No JS allowed on this sailing...nope he asked what time. i told him 7 and he asked if we wanted the same time each night! I couldn't say yes quick enough! It was worth the money for the JS just for the food and service at CK. On the last night I was talking to Jakob who is the Assistant Matrie 'd and I mentioned to him the fact that other ships have given issues about JS eating in CK. His response was that as long as the night isn't full of reservations you can book it...thats the policy. He did mention that from time to time people are turned away because they are booked up(that goes for all suites not just Junior). 

The issue is that you can't pre book until you get on board. As my wife and I are early to the port all of the time it shouldn't be an issue when we go on the 5/31 oasis sailing that we just booked today for a junior.

44 minutes ago, Goofyfanatic said:

As someone that has started to use the JS and just got off Anthem let me tell you that this isn't correct.

We got all of the benefits that Bob posted years ago...boarded with the suite guests...first thing i did was high tail it up to CK to make reservations for a night a CK. Having never had the opportunity to eat in CK didn't want to miss it.

When Albert took my suite number I was thinking oh no here we go. No JS allowed on this sailing...nope he asked what time. i told him 7 and he asked if we wanted the same time each night! I couldn't say yes quick enough! It was worth the money for the JS just for the food and service at CK. On the last night I was talking to Jakob who is the Assistant Matrie 'd and I mentioned to him the fact that other ships have given issues about JS eating in CK. His response was that as long as the night isn't full of reservations you can book it...thats the policy. He did mention that from time to time people are turned away because they are booked up(that goes for all suites not just Junior). 

The issue is that you can't pre book until you get on board. As my wife and I are early to the port all of the time it shouldn't be an issue when we go on the 5/31 oasis sailing that we just booked today for a junior.

We have a JS on Ovation coming up and thanks for the information. CKis the only reason we got a JS .We will go straight to CK and book.
 Is there a busy time ,we like to eat early 6:00 or so.

also can you get the happy hour drinks in CK

Edited by Chiliburn

5 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

We have a JS on Ovation coming up and thanks for the information. CKis the only reason we got a JS .We will go straight to CK and book.
 Is there a busy time ,we like to eat early 6:00 or so.

also can you get the happy hour drinks in CK

We just became Diamond on this cruise so I can't answer that diamond diamond happy drinks question.

On my sailing it seemed like you could have gotten any time but it changes from cruise to cruise.