Reminder - Global Entry Now at Port Everglades

Ereggae

We recently took advantage of the Global Entry line in Port Everglades and it was WONDERFUL!!

We filled out our customs form and had that and our cards/passports in hand. We bypassed the long line and went directly to the GOES line which only had a handful of people in it. It was quick and painless!

Best $100 I've ever spent!

It's not "Global Entry" per se -- it's just a head of the line privilege for those who have Global Entry. The same exists at POM -- it's not advertised, but they will forward you to the head of the line if you have Global Entry.

Edited by Wine-O

It's not "Global Entry" per se -- it's just a head of the line privilege for those who have Global Entry. The same exists at POM -- it's not advertised, but they will forward you to the head of the line if you have Global Entry.

Just came through a week or so ago.

You definitely still needed your customs form (watched a couple have to stand aside and fill it out) and as you said, there is no kiosk.

Edited by ECCruise

In Fort Lauderdale you must look carefully to find the sign for Global Entry. I was recently there and did not see the sign. I stood in the regular line for awhile until I finally got a porter (all of them were quite busy) and she took me to the Global Entry line.

Carolyn