ms Eurodam (PE), ms Westerdam (SD) and ms Oosterdam (KW) Sail-Aways - Dec 10, 2016

Boytjie

I made it ! I'm feeling pretty bad for those folks sailing away today; the temp is only 73F.:rolleyes: We're staying indoors all day because we have a windchill of -30C. Brrr.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

73F sounds awful nice to me, we are currently at 8F and it is just starting to snow. We are not supposed to get that much, just 3 or 4 inches but at least the wind is not as strong today as it was the last couple days.

73F sounds awful nice to me, we are currently at 8F and it is just starting to snow. We are not supposed to get that much, just 3 or 4 inches but at least the wind is not as strong today as it was the last couple days.

Strangely enough, we don't have any snow yet. Other parts of Canada (including some in our own province) are getting tons of snow - but we don't have any. Yet . . . . . ;-)

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

Somebody's not happy that the Royal Princess is leaving at 1700 hrs!

They are holding up vessels off-shore waiting for the 'cruisers' to leave. They had given them a time of 1645. So yes - not happy.

And we're still looking at the late leaving Princess.

Where I live 3-4 inches is practically a blizzard and good for at least a day or two of school closures!

Strangely enough, we don't have any snow yet. Other parts of Canada (including some in our own province) are getting tons of snow - but we don't have any. Yet . . . . . ;-)

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

We are kind of the same with not a lot of snow yet. North of us, and south of us both have a lot more. We get a couple of inches and they get a couple of feet.

When we get any snow in Florida on a school day, school holiday immediately. Can't keep the students' attention. :D

I lived in Winter Park for seven years when I was a kid. We never had one flake. I missed it then. Now I would be perfectly happy never to see any again.:D