Recent cruisers on Escape.. Boarding Question

kayjay76

Hi all,

Here's my info... Saling the Escape in Feb 2017. edocs are ready

I went thru and picked arrival time of 10 - 10-:30.

On edocs it says this: Boarding begins at 12:00 PM.

Please note the time you have selected to arrive at the pier.

Guest arriving to the pier before your select arrival time will be asked to come back at the appropriate time.

My question is this.... I've been reading boards for months and we want to board as soon as we can ( going to try for Vibe). And lots have mentioned getting there by 8:30-9am to be first in line. Is this still the case or should we stick to arriving at 10am?

Thank you all for any and all answers!! :)

Just be sure you go to the boarding terminal assigned to you B or C.

We sailed in October had 9:30 on edocs and no one checked time.

Got to Port at 8:30 ( yes we wanted and got Vibe passes)

Had group 3 boarding #

Waiting area opens at 9:00

Security approx 9:30 went straight to checkin then to another waiting until until boarding time.

We started boarding at 11:00

Getting off the Escape today. Our edocs had our check in at 11 am and boarding at noon. We got to port just before 9:30 and security opened about 9:40. We checked in right after and got boarding group 3. We sat right near the boarding area and once wheelchairs and priority boarders were on, we were the first from group 3 to get on. We were Vibe #18 and #19. Good luck. We boarded at 11:30.

Does anyone know how many Vibe passes are granted in total?

We weren't offered to choose a boarding time. Our E Docs just say that boarding begins at noon and to not arrive earlier then an hour before.

We were given terminal C.

Edited by Chesneygirl

Does anyone know how many Vibe passes are granted in total?

We weren't offered to choose a boarding time. Our E Docs just say that boarding begins at noon and to not arrive earlier then an hour before.

We were given terminal C.

Approx 70-80 has been stated in the past.

My question is this.... I've been reading boards for months and we want to board as soon as we can ( going to try for Vibe). And lots have mentioned getting there by 8:30-9am to be first in line. Is this still the case or should we stick to arriving at 10am?

If you show up at 10 am, you may not get a vibe pass.

Go to the right terminal (B or C) per your edocs.

Get through security quickly (no sneaking of water and sodas to slow yourself down).

Get through check-in quickly (have your health form, passport, credit card ready for the agent).

And move quickly up the escalator to get your boarding group number.

If you show up at 10 am, you may not get a vibe pass.

Go to the right terminal (B or C) per your edocs.

Get through security quickly (no sneaking of water and sodas to slow yourself down).

Get through check-in quickly (have your health form, passport, credit card ready for the agent).

And move quickly up the escalator to get your boarding group number.

What health form????

I got to port at 10:00 on 11/26. I was boarding group #4 and I was #29 for Vibe. I honestly don't know if I will buy Vibe again. It is SUPER windy up there on Sunday and Monday; this also happened on Getaway. I met people on the cruise I wanted to hang out with, and they didn't have Vibe, so I didn't use it as much as I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got off the Escape last week. We had the Vibe passes and were not that impressed. It was very windy up there when we did use them, and on port days we did not even go up there. Same drinks at all the other bars on the ship. When it got crowded, not enough people to bring you drinks.

I have heard its windy up there. Which worries me a bit. My main reason for wanting Vibe is we love to lie in the sun and don't wish to fight for chairs. I could care less about the pool. Do you think the top decks have enough chairs for more privacy where vibe wouldn't be needed then?

Has anyone bought the thermal spa pass? If so, what did you think, was it worth the 200? And also... do they have a sun deck area?

Thank you all for great answers so far!!!!

I have heard its windy up there. Which worries me a bit. My main reason for wanting Vibe is we love to lie in the sun and don't wish to fight for chairs. I could care less about the pool. Do you think the top decks have enough chairs for more privacy where vibe wouldn't be needed then? Has anyone bought the thermal spa pass? If so, what did you think, was it worth the 200? And also... do they have a sun deck area? Thank you all for great answers so far!!!!

You can always find loungers. Maybe not row one next to the pool,,,, but nice loungers. The vibe is open deck (not protected like the pool) and depending on weather, it can be windy while you are at sea.

The thermal is wonderful and highly recommended. We buy passes on every cruise.