LIVE: Explorer's First Holiday | Dec. 18-28

Agree that this was a great thread and I did learn from it. Firstly, young people don't seem to have a problem with Wi-Fi (at least not in the Caribbean - on the Explorer). Second, even without a kids program, children on the ship were able to enjoy themselves. Still, IMO, a holiday cruise is very different than most other cruises - if only because there are so many children and families on board. So, if you prefer an adult experience as we do, I'd suggest sailing when school is in session (in the U.S.)

Thanks Amanda!

Amanda - very nice job, no one high jacked, made negative comments or any other bad behavior that has happened on other posts. Let's all start 2017 following this blog as a way to review a cruise. It was also great to see a review from someone under 40. I sad to hear about your Mom, but great to see the respect that Regent gave your request to honor your mothers wishes. Thanks again.

Thank you for all of your effort. This thread was most enjoyable.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again my faithful readers! I wanted to share my cruise video I've been working on...it's nothing phenomenal by any means but for those who haven't seen the Explorer in anything other than pictures, you can see some (not all, ugh I forgot Decks 4 & 5...I got caught up in Trivia our last sea day) of the ship as well as some of our ports! Enjoy :)

Edited by doyouseawhatisea

Hello again my faithful readers! I wanted to share my cruise video I've been working on...it's nothing phenomenal by any means but for those who haven't seen the Explorer in anything other than pictures, you can see some (not all, ugh I forgot Decks 4 & 5...I got caught up in Trivia our last sea day) of the ship as well as some of our ports! Enjoy :)

DoyouseawhatIsea, Thank you for taking us with you on your voyage, wishing you and your dad the happiest of sailings, wherever you go. Angie

I commented on YouTube that I loved the video, and although I'm a huge Styx fan from way back, that song now always makes me think of the ending of a cruise. :D

Great video Amanda. Thanks for sharing. We just disembarked and miss the Explorer family already

Say hi to your Da from us

Sandy and Terry