Oasis 6 on the way for 2023

dub237

Not surprising really. I love the smaller ships (Radiance is my favorite) but the Oasis class is simply a marvel of modern engineering and design. These are nothing less than floating cities at sea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Oasis class is so amazing. With Oasis 6 it's going to be the largest class currently (and tied with the Vision class, which used to have six ships). Also, it'll be the widest range of ages...when Oasis 6 is introduced, Oasis will be 14!

I'm also really excited to see what Royal comes up with Icon.

Sent from Tapatalk

It will be à New version of oasis Like oasis 5

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yeah, but there will be changes to it. Look at harmony made several changes to the base design to keep it very modern and up to date.

I didn't mean for my post to sound negative. I know there will be changes, I've just never seen a ship design hang around this long. But I guess that speaks volumes about just how revolutionary the Oasis Class is. I'm not complaining! :)

The Oasis class is so amazing. With Oasis 6 it's going to be the largest class currently (and tied with the Vision class, which used to have six ships). Also, it'll be the widest range of ages...when Oasis 6 is introduced, Oasis will be 14!

I'm also really excited to see what Royal comes up with Icon.

Sent from Tapatalk

Well Vision class was 3 sets of 2, even different sizes. I'm sure Oasis 6 will have lot of differences then Oasis 1 also...

Could you post a link to this article? Thanks.

IMG_1482261871.495170.jpg.9e228555911b2d1e0553876586982ba6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The web site is mer ét Marine

Big article today about who Will Buy stx french ship Yard

Edited by dub237

Yeah, even if you count Voyager and Freedom classes as one design, which they basically are, then only a 10 year span between the first and last
Conversely the first 747 flight was in Feb 1969 and current 747 schedules have planes coming off the production line through 2019 - fifty (50) years of production of the same basic type (with a lot of changes during that time of course)