Clothes Garment Bag

aubandit

Have him WEAR the jacket....and avoid extra bags! Our larger suitcase has a built-in garment space...

Just pack it, if he doesn't want to wear it...they will iron it for your for a small fee. Yes..you can tag a garment bag, but how they handle it isn't guaranteed!

If you're Captain's Club Select, you get two garments pressed for free. More I think for Elite.

Also here's a trick my DW taught me. Place a couple of those plastic clothes bags you get from the dry cleaners into the sleeves that help keep them from wrinkling. I always place three pairs of pants on the same coat hanger which gives the body of the coat more support.

Or you can take your chances with the porters. Personally if I were going that route, I'd either wear the coat as was suggested earlier or carry my garment bag onto the ship.

Unless you're going to carry the garment bag yourself through the airport if you're flying, and then onto the ship as a carry on, it's not going to do you much good.

Just fold it inside out or roll it and then pack it in the suitcase. He won't have any wrinkles. I've been doing it this way for several years and it works 100x better than a hanging garment bag.

Edited by Jeremiah1212

Can you leave a garment bag with your luggage? My husband is concerned about packing his jacket.

Every year my wife and I try... but we always over pack. We cruise with 2 suitcases and two garment bags. Never a problem. First thing we do when the cabin is ready is to unpack everything. The clothes in the garment bags we ok to wear; maybe one or two needed some pressing.;)